Windows 10: stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Discus and support stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix the issue when the display screen goes blue and says: stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Debbie_TMP, Oct 29, 2018.

1. stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Does anyone know how to fix the issue when the display screen goes blue and says: stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME?

:)

Debbie_TMP, Oct 29, 2018

2. Stop code unmountable boot volume

I got a stop code unmountable boot volume. How do i fix this

ShawnDe Shazo, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Stop code unmountable boot volume

I got a stop code unmountable boot volume. How do i fix this

ShawnDe Shazo, Oct 29, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Unmountable Boot Volume

Unmountable boot volume usually means a bad hard drive. Booting the XP CD and running chkdsk will sometime bring the computer back to life for a while, but eventually the drive will die.

newtekie1, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

1. stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME - Similar Threads - stop code UNMOUNTABLE

2. blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen with the stop code unmountable boot volume: Hi! i own a hp elite book 4g/6g . recently it has been facing some problems with its battery it turns off without any warning. The laptop had a problem before it used to blue screen so fast i could not see it but after a few months when i restarted it i saw it, and them the...
  3. Stop code UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in dell laptop

Stop code UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in dell laptop: I have a dell laptop of latitude 5280 I installed a game it told me to disable my security centre and after that I disabled windows security centre. It did not show any problem at that time but after some days when I tried to open my security center again it tell me to...
  4. Stop code UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME in dell laptop: I have a dell laptop of latitude 5280 I installed a game it told me to disable my security centre and after that I disabled windows security centre. It did not show any problem at that time but after some days when I tried to open my security center again it tell me to...
  5. Stop Code - unmountable boot volume

Stop Code - unmountable boot volume: I have a Macbook and it has Windows installed on it. Recently I got "unmountable boot volume" Stop code. I tried some fixes from Google but nothing worked. Please help....
  6. Stop Code - unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code - unmountable boot volume: I have a Macbook and it has Windows installed on it. Recently I got "unmountable boot volume" Stop code. I tried some fixes from Google but nothing worked. Please help....
  7. Stop Code - unmountable boot volume

8. Stop Code: Unmountable Boot Volume

Stop Code: Unmountable Boot Volume: So I cannot use my desktop computer with Windows 10, when I boot it up, it give me the Unmountable Boot Volume right after the Windows splash screen. I have it restart and it goes into the repair process but then tells me it cannot repair itself. I'm not sure what else to do,...
  9. blue page stop code unmountable boot volume

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue page stop code unmountable boot volume: i have let my computer shut down and restart many times but it has still not resolved the issue also for some reason or other i cannot get it to go into safe mode to do a recovery any ideas. This all started after another failed attempt to do windows update...
  10. Stop Code Unmountable Boot Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop Code Unmountable Boot Volume: My laptop has Windows 10 installed and is not loading. It is looping from the blue screen continuously a page with the windows icon and dotted circle. The stop code is Unmountable Boot Volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delbbfe.tmp