Windows 10: Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen)

Discus and support Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was working on my thesis on Microsoft Word 2019 on Windows 10 when suddenly I got a .dll file error then Word crashed and closed then all the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wildworld7852, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen)

I was working on my thesis on Microsoft Word 2019 on Windows 10 when suddenly I got a .dll file error then Word crashed and closed then all the windows froze... I tried Ctrl+Alt+Del but I only saw my user account; I clicked 'disconnect' so that maybe I'd just sign into a new session afterwards but everything went black and I had to power it all off using the power button...

After I powered on the device (HP Notebook Pavilion 15), it just kept retarting again and again and showing that endless loop of death that reads 'Stop Code Unsupported Processor' by the bottom before another restart.

I tried Hiren's Boot CD but it couldn't fix anything... Lazesoft tool for instance showed something like 'System Volume not found...".. But I could still see that my User folders still exist...

I tried booting Windows 10 iso on a USB drive but I could not find the Reset option on Troubleshoot. I tried a few CMD commands I found here but to no avail... I could only get the option to install a fresh copy and I don't want that. I feel that there's a better solution.

I tried Memory Check using built-in HP diagnostics and it PASSED, same for Disk Check (quick).

Please, show me anything that gets me back to my regular system without having to format the drive and lose all my data and passwords. The latest OneDrive save I made on the cloud was weeks ago and I'd lose all the progress I made even if I could find a way into my accounts using the phone number. I save all my passwords on the browser too... I don't use a smartphone.

P.S. I had to create a new Reddit account to post this... You are my last hope.

(I'm reposting this from Techsupport sub, I'm sorry if this violates any rules)

submitted by /u/wildworld7852
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wildworld7852, Aug 15, 2020

2. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen)

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen)

1. Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen) - Similar Threads - Stop Code Unsupported

2. Stop code blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code blue screen: Hello, My laptop is in a continuous restart loop with the stop code. I entered my bitlocker recovery key but it does nothing. I have tried every option under the advanced options and trouble shooting but it continues to send me back to the stop code blue screen. Please help,...
  3. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  4. Unsupported processor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  5. Unsupported processor error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  6. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  7. Blue Screen and Stop Code

Blue Screen and Stop Code: Good day. I was using my pc to edit some of my layouts when it started to log. And suddenly turns off. So I immediately turned it on again but I just came across with the Blue Screen and stop code. I have already tried troubleshooting as well as using the command prompt and...
  8. Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR: Hi, I'm Luca; I have been using a computer I built myself since three years ago, using Windows 10 without any problems. Today I left my PC running quite a heavy task, and when I got back to it, I found my computer trying to reboot the system without any success in a loop....
  9. blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stop code: is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/92e52ff1-391d-4af4-af4c-91bf7aeb8f38
  10. Blue Screen Stop Code

Blue Screen Stop Code: Every couple days my windows 10 goes to a blue screen and buzzed for a few minutes before it restarts. It says STOP CODE. I went to the event viewer after it restarted and took these two screenshots (days apart). What's going on? How do I fix it? 86241