Windows 10: Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

Discus and support Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Luca; I have been using a computer I built myself since three years ago, using Windows 10 without any problems. Today I left my PC running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LucaVezzoli, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

Hi, I'm Luca;

I have been using a computer I built myself since three years ago, using Windows 10 without any problems.

Today I left my PC running quite a heavy task, and when I got back to it, I found my computer trying to reboot the system without any success in a loop.

I have Windows installed on a 240GB SSD and I keep my documents on a 1TB Hard disk, which I immediately unplugged from its SATA cable.

So I tried to restart the system manually, but to no use. I updated my BIOS I have an Asus Z170-a motherboard and an Intel Bx80662I56600K Processor Core I5-6600K Skylake Quad-Core, 3.5 Ghz successfully, but Windows wasn't still booting. So I downloaded Windows 10 on a USB drive in order to try to install again Windows 10 booting from the USB. When I tried to do so, only this happened:

Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR [​IMG]

I really need this PC to work. Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much

I'm sorry if my english is not the best, but I'm Italian

:)

LucaVezzoli, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Cherry Win User

How fix driver error for ryzen processors (code 32)?

A thread contains solving the problem by windows repairment but I have different and easier solution - Method 2: Reinstall the processor driver:

So all processors core have right driver

Cherry, Apr 17, 2020
  3. The Windows 10 App Says My CPU Is Unsupported

My problem is that The Windows 10 App says my Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 is unsupported. I have applied the Patch but it still says that the CPU is unsupported. The processor is 2.66 GHZ also here is a list of instructions that it can take.

List Of Instructions

MMX

SSE

SSE2

SSE3

SSSE3

EM64T

VT-x

iboyperson, Apr 17, 2020
  4. i1yas Win User

Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

Unsupported Processor detected

hey guys
    i have a serious problem not very serious.my Asus p8h61 mlx is gone dead.when i try to eject processor i5 2500 accidentally one of capacitor or i dont know what it is.its colors is brown under the processor is drop i check the display.on my dell pc which is i3 2120 with DH61HO and get a message unsupported version of processor detected and some kind 65w TDP i dont remeber whole message.i want to know is my processor is all okay?i want to order a new motherboard is it will be waste of money or its okay my processor will work?
    i live far away from city in country side so i don't have a time to go city and check it on another motherboard..

i1yas, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR

1. Stop Code: UNSUPPORTED PROCESSOR - Similar Threads - Stop Code UNSUPPORTED

2. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor error on MSI z790: Hello I updated my windows 10 this week and after that my computer goes died and giving unsupported processor please help me I am not successful to boot windows I have MSI z790 mother board , processor i7 13th , I download windows 11 to my laptop and install to my died...
  3. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported processor error on MSI z790: Hello I updated my windows 10 this week and after that my computer goes died and giving unsupported processor please help me I am not successful to boot windows I have MSI z790 mother board , processor i7 13th , I download windows 11 to my laptop and install to my died...
  4. Unsupported processor error on MSI z790

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unsupported processor error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  6. Unsupported processor error

Unsupported processor error: I just built my first pc and tired installing windows 11. I got the unsupported processor error. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-processor-error/cf7c67aa-6db1-483d-bbf6-08def685e64f
  7. Unsupported processor bsod 13900k

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsupported processor bsod 13900k: Hey, I am building a new build and am constantly getting stuck in a unsupported processor bsod loop.If I install from an old windows 10 USB I can get to windows, however if I update this or try windows 11 the loop starts again.I have a 13900k with a MSI z790-p Wifi board....
  8. Unsupported processor bsod 13900k

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported processor bsod 13900k: Hey, I am building a new build and am constantly getting stuck in a unsupported processor bsod loop.If I install from an old windows 10 USB I can get to windows, however if I update this or try windows 11 the loop starts again.I have a 13900k with a MSI z790-p Wifi board....
  9. Unsupported processor bsod 13900k

10. Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Code Unsupported Processor (Blue Screen): I was working on my thesis on Microsoft Word 2019 on Windows 10 when suddenly I got a .dll file error then Word crashed and closed then all the windows froze... I tried Ctrl+Alt+Del but I only saw my user account; I clicked 'disconnect' so that maybe I'd just sign into a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unsupported processor

2. code stop processor not supported

3. stop code: unsupported processor

4. windows stopcode unsupported processor,
  5. suddenly unsupported processor,
  6. unsupported processor bsod