Windows 10: stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS have tried multiple nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeilBowden, Dec 5, 2018.

1. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS
    have tried multiple nvidia drivers one that were fine before give error now also get black screen using any intel driver for 530HD hybrid graphics, forced to use original driver for intel supplied by oem .

before october update could always update to latest intel and nvidia drivers. now nvidia drivers crash with above stop code error, and any intel graphics driver gives black screen after windows logo.

Have clean reinstalled windows 10 1809, 1803, 1709 and even 1511 build. as soon as you go online windows updates and causes driver errors and black screen. use latest nvidia drivers, but forced use original intel oem driver.

I believe this has something to do with microcode update for spectre and meltdown vulnerabilities. My laptop uses intel HD 530 and nvidia GTX1070 using optimus technology. Laptop ran perfectly until october and have not been able to use nvidia for any gaming.

:)

NeilBowden, Dec 5, 2018

2. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

I tried the fix above and it only worked for a day then the same video_tdr_failure igdkmd64.sys appeared and restarted my pc. I have an Intel HD 4400 Graphics on my pc.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I have already tried to install the newest versions of the video card from Intel which did not work.

AprilHorton, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys)

My Dell computer with Windows 10 crashes frequently, displaying Video_TDR_Failure (igdkmd64.sys). When the computer restarts the clock always indicates 1 hour earlier than before the crash. What is the problem?

Mergatroyd 01, Dec 5, 2018
  4. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

Windows 10 - Video_TDR_Failure (NVLDDMKM.SYS) Video TDR Failure - BSOD - Win 10

I got the solution.

This vdo_tdr_failure stop code is showing because your system getting internal driver issue or your BIOS got crashed or get outdated . The issue solution is to follow some steps which is mention on the link given below and if still the problem occur then
    go to your system official software support and download the latest firmware of your BIOS (according to the serial no) And update your BIOS. I am sure then after your blue dump gets completely solved.

Thankyou

And the link which has to be follow : Video_TDR_Failure (nvlddmkm.sys) on Windows 10 [Fixed] - Driver Easy

karansingh01, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

1. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

2. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  3. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: For unknown reasons, at any moment when playing a game or opening a browser, etc., a black screen happens. Sometimes the picture disappears for a second or two, and then everything returns to normal, but most often the computer abruptly displays a black screen, and then goes...
  4. Driver failure nvlddmkm/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. video_tdr_failure igdkmdn64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video_tdr_failure igdkmdn64.sys: HP Notebook 15s -fr2005tuSKU 2N8P8PAi m having this BSOD issue whenever i play game at least once. i tried sfc /scannow but didnt work. rollback driver option is disabled so cant do that. system is fully updated, all drivers too. so please help me find a solution. and please...
  6. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: While launching a game, it freezes up (And a second of the audio loops), then an another second loops, then it gives me this squished blue screen, the error it gives me is "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys" This PC was bought from a pawn shop nearby me, for about ~200 US...
  7. stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE nvlddmkm.sys: After Windows 10 update in October I get above error when launching any game from steam on my laptop Metabox (Clevo) P650RS have tried multiple nvidia drivers (GTX1070) one that were fine before give error now also get black screen using any intel driver for HD 530 hybrid...
  8. Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys: Could you assist please? I have an HP 610-1030 running Windows 10 64bit v 10.0.17134, AMD Radeon 5570 (driver 15.301.1901.0). When starting the PC I receive a Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys error. I have tried reinstalling the AMD component and the drivers...
  9. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  10. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop code video tdr failure windows 10

2. windows has started repeatedly crashing stop code video_tdr_failure what failed nvlddmkm.sys

3. stop code tdr

4. i got windows stop code nvlddmkm1,
  5. stop code video tdr failure,
  6. stop code video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys,
  7. launched minecraft and got bsod video tdr failure,
  8. metabox bsod video tdr failure,
  9. stop code video tdr,
  10. P650RS nvlddmkm,
  11. windows stop code vide tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys,
  12. windows/stop code