Windows 10: stop code win10

Discus and support stop code win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my desktop freezing intermittently - going to a blue screen. It says it is collecting data and then will restart. Well it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IainMaciver1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. stop code win10

I am having trouble with my desktop freezing intermittently - going to a blue screen. It says it is collecting data and then will restart.

Well it just sits there with 0% showing & no data collected. So I simply power off, wait 10 sec then reboot. I ran a check with AVG driver updater and found no driver out dated. No idea what to do, particularly since shops are closed due to covid

:)

IainMaciver1, Mar 31, 2020
  2. K31tht Win User

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Mar 31, 2020
  4. stop code win10

Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

stop code win10

1. stop code win10 - Similar Threads - stop code win10

2. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  3. Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, using windows 11 and have been getting multiple BSOD daily for the past 2 months now seemingly getting more frequent lately.Stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTERStop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBlueScreenView reports ntoskrnl.exe as being the cause.What is it and...
  4. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations: Hi everyone,I got BSOD problem with stop code: reference by pointer these days. Every time when I use my laptop, it occurs after about 30-50 minutes. I've searched online for some helps and it seems like that I need to upload my minidump in order to know the details. Here is...
  5. Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code: Reference_By_Pointer in Win10 Pro for Workstations: Hi everyone,I got BSOD problem with stop code: reference by pointer these days. Every time when I use my laptop, it occurs after about 30-50 minutes. I've searched online for some helps and it seems like that I need to upload my minidump in order to know the details. Here is...
  6. Win10 Pro x64 KB5001391 caused 0xc000021a stop code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro x64 KB5001391 caused 0xc000021a stop code: Installed the KB5001391 update on 5 May 2021 for Windows 10 Pro x64.My PC rebooted after installation and I was presented with a stop code 0xc000021a and the PC shut down on its own after collecting data.1 I did some research and was ask to "Disable Driver Signature...
  7. Win10 oftenly crashing with several BSOD stop code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 oftenly crashing with several BSOD stop code: I have an old dualbooted system with : i7-2600 GA-PH67A-D3-B3 Rx 570 4GB Viper extreme 2 x 4 GB Windows 10 version 2004 I got several BSOD with The stop code : Kernel_security_check_failure IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL System service exception According the bluescreen...
  8. code 38 WIN10

code 38 WIN10: I updated drivers and I'm getting a code 38 error on the HID PTP driver. How do I fix the problem? Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38) The driver could not be loaded because a...
  9. Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10

Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10: My system is Win10 Pro version 1803. This blue screen appear very frequently as showed in the attached image. the stop code is 0x0000021a the dump file: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....
  10. WIN10 64bit Stop Code "Video Memory Management Internal"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 64bit Stop Code "Video Memory Management Internal": Hello I just bought Windows 10 64bit after hiding on Windows 7 64bit for all this time, thinking now most of the bugs should be fixed by now. Yet have encountered an BSOD or Stop Code called "Video Memory Management Internal". This only occurs when the PC is booting from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop/code

2. what does stopcode mean

3. www.windows.com stopcodes

4. windows stop code fix