Windows 10: Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

Discus and support Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello - my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop just BSOD'ed in middle of zoom conference call. My computer is older but has been generally stable over the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gadsblah, May 1, 2020.

1. gadsblah Win User

Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

Hello - my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop just BSOD'ed in middle of zoom conference call.

My computer is older but has been generally stable over the years.

I am familiar with memtest86 and will run it on computer. However, this computer has been stable for years, I suggest error might be driver or recent win10 patches.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Minidump+sysinfo

Stop code: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

generated per instructions HERE.

:)

gadsblah, May 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Stop Code "Driver IRQL not less or equal" after switching to Windows Insider Fast Ring

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

This occurs when a driver tries to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses or a driver that
    was trying to execute code when the code itself was paged out. Possible causes for the page fault include the following:

• The function was marked as pageable and was running at an elevated IRQL (which includes obtaining a lock).
    • The function call was made to a function in another driver, and that driver was unloaded.
    • The function was called by using a function pointer that was an invalid pointer.

I suggest you to upload the mini dump files to know the root cause of the issue and troubleshoot accordingly.

Copy the Mini Dump files from C:\Windows\Mini Dump to your Desktop, zip up the files, and upload to the Cloud. Post the link for the same, so that we can examine.

Meanwhile, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it works for you.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 1, 2020
  3. MarkOBoii Win User
    Mini dump

Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them

Items Shared on 2-16-2020

MarkOBoii, May 1, 2020
  4. Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., May 1, 2020
Thema:

Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation.

1. Stop Code with Mini-dump for investigation. - Similar Threads - Stop Code Mini

2. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  3. BSOD mini dump hidusb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD mini dump hidusb: Hi, can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this error? For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff805`2bff90f0 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:fffff805`31883c90=00000000000001330: kd> !analyze...
  4. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini Dump Analysis: Could someone please tell me what this mini-dump says caused my computer to crash and reboot unexpectedly. The computer was not in use at this time and only a browser Brave was open plus all the apps running in the...
  5. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mini Dump Analysis: Could someone please tell me what this mini-dump says caused my computer to crash and reboot unexpectedly. The computer was not in use at this time and only a browser Brave was open plus all the apps running in the...
  6. Mini Dump Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Mini Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini Dump: My computer has lately been crashing and rebooting in a cycle when playing games. I think it is an issue with the memory dump file and have messed with the settings like various YouTube video's have. The file is still not showing up. Any advice?...
  8. mini dump and bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
    mini dump and bsod: Why am i not getting one minidump ! at system failure i have checked Write an event to the system log and Automatically restart. write debugging information Small memory dump 256 KB Small dump directory %SystemRoot%\MiniDump but still i am not getting one and I'm fricking...
  9. Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!

Mini Dump Analysis PLEASE!: Hello Microsoft Community, I have a DELL Laptop that is dumping... the mother board has been replaced a few times, but I don't want it replaced again if the motherboard and its components are not the issue. Wondering if someone could do a stack dump analysis for me ......
  10. Mini dump

Mini dump: Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7fz_7nVtBulGIWvCwznEGngvFS?e=Y2iN5R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-dump/8e370380-ebcd-46e2-9086-6c0405902635