Windows 10: STOP CODE

Discus and support STOP CODE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer keeps giving me a blue screen with a STOP CODE message APC INDEX MISMATCH. What is this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eddie Crow, Jul 5, 2019.

1. STOP CODE

Computer keeps giving me a blue screen with a STOP CODE message

APC INDEX MISMATCH. What is this??

:)

Eddie Crow, Jul 5, 2019

2. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Jul 5, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jul 5, 2019
  4. K31tht Win User

STOP CODE

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

STOP CODE

1. STOP CODE - Similar Threads - STOP CODE

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code: System Service Exception?: Hi everybody, the blue screen saying "system service exception" has been popping up for a long time on my asus computer now. However, lately, it's gotten much worse and it pops upp more frequently, every time I start my computer. How can I put an end to this?...
  3. Continuing to have message: PC reboot go to windows.com/stop code (stop code: memory...

Continuing to have message: PC reboot go to windows.com/stop code (stop code: memory...: Please help with the above subject matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuing-to-have-message-pc-reboot-go-to/a55a589f-507d-4061-b947-d68a99c37eca
  4. blue screen / stop code

blue screen / stop code: I keep getting blue screens. With stop codes like "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and somethimes "What failed: mfeaack.sys" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stop-code/2d55931b-5153-4689-b8f6-e474975952b7
  5. windows 10 stop code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 stop code: stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION , What failed: SegurazoKD.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stop-code/2665e586-5950-4e59-9b79-abdb16ab4fab
  6. Stop Codes

Stop Codes: How do I get a fix for a stop code issue I have in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-codes/a97079e5-ddc1-4506-9d9a-7dfdd255c1dc
  7. No internet and sound after the stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No internet and sound after the stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: after my laptop is blue screen (stop code :thread stuck in device driver)and restart my laptop is go weird. sound is gone and don't have the internet (moved from th-th to en-us) ***Original title: how to fix this (my laptop is not have internet and sound***...
  8. Stop code: memory management

Stop code: memory management: Blue screen error Stop code: memory management And its keep on 0% to restart for long time. All apps, windows, drivers, pc are out of date, as in im always keep on out of date them. This is the first time happen in my pc, wat is d meaning of dis, hw to fix 8, can u help me...
  9. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  10. Error: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4, A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...

Error: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1d4, A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...: I am intermittently getting the following error message showing up in Reliability Monitor and its driving me crazy. I think this comes up when the computer is woken from sleep mode. I have tried reaching out to Lenovo support because the error message says hardware error but...