Windows 10: STOP CODE

Discus and support STOP CODE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HAVE JUST RECENTLY SUFFERED FROM THE STOP CODE KERNAL HEAP CORRUPTION HOW DO I FIX REGARDS SEAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thecat11320, Aug 28, 2019.

1. STOP CODE

HAVE JUST RECENTLY SUFFERED FROM THE STOP CODE KERNAL HEAP CORRUPTION HOW DO I FIX REGARDS SEAN

:)

thecat11320, Aug 28, 2019

2. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Aug 28, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Aug 28, 2019
  4. K31tht Win User

STOP CODE

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

STOP CODE

1. STOP CODE - Similar Threads - STOP CODE

2. BSOD - Stop Code: Memory Management and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Is this a Driver Issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Stop Code: Memory Management and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Is this a Driver Issue?: I have set up a new computer with windows, as I was playing games my computer started to crash. I found a thread related to the Stop Code: Memory Management that suggested I run the Driver Verifier (link below). I found the minidump log files .dmp, I have no idea how to...
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception

Stop Code: System Service Exception: My new (Less than 1 months use) Omen Computer has had 6 blue screen stop code error messages. The Stop Code: System Service Exception: What failed: cldflt.sys comes up. It says that windows will be restarted by Microsoft but guess what. IT DOESN'T. What is the problem: The...
  4. Windows 10 Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stop Code: Driver Power State Failure: I got the Driver Power State Failure blue screen while using my computer....my browser was like kind of freezing/not responding and the internet was slow, though Idk if it was due to my browser (chrome) or something with my wireless card? Help me? I have a dell inspiron 11...
  5. Stop Code Critical_Process_Died

Stop Code Critical_Process_Died: I keep getting this error on start up. I get the welcome screen then type in my PIN; it goes to the stop code screen and restarts, over and over and over. I booted from CD and did a system restore: Same result. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. Randy...
  6. Stop code : Thread Stuck In Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop code : Thread Stuck In Device Drivers: Hi, I have encountered blue screen after I forced shut down my laptop 2 days ago. I have checked on the stop code and follow some instructions trying to fix it but still unsuccessful. Actions i have taken are: i) uninstall recent apps ii) uninstall drivers that have...
  7. How to stop Windows 10 from updating when I am running long term scientific code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop Windows 10 from updating when I am running long term scientific code: I am working on scientific research code and it is absolutely unacceptable that Windows keeps restarting while my code is running. I have read other threads and it is absolutely unacceptable that the solution to this problem is to simply sit on your computer all day long,...
  8. list of stop codes

list of stop codes: Hi I continue to get different stop codes and I am looking for the list and what causes these specific stop codes. I get at least one a day and it is very frustrating; I know I have to take action, but not sure what. John R Pennsylvania...
  9. TPM chip stops with Code 10 after windows patches.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM chip stops with Code 10 after windows patches.: We have a number of laptops Samsung series 9 and Dell Inspirion 7000 series where all TPM 2.0 have a code 10, after applying the latest patches to windows 10 1903! This is stopping us from using Bitlocker! I wish I knew which patch has caused this! Please fix Microsoft....
  10. BSOD Stop Code : Driver Power State Failure on Clean Install windows pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Stop Code : Driver Power State Failure on Clean Install windows pro 1909: i tried clean install windows pro 1909, can't enter to the dekstop after get BSOD with spinning circle windows logo. now i go back using windows pro 1607 and have no problem to do clean install. thank you for any suggested....