Windows 10: Stop code

Discus and support Stop code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A bluescreen just happened to my computer and it showed 'stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTER'. Why it happens?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Watiska, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Watiska Win User

Stop code

A bluescreen just happened to my computer and it showed 'stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTER'.

Why it happens?

:)

Watiska, Oct 14, 2019

2. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Oct 14, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Oct 14, 2019
  4. K31tht Win User

Stop code

Stop Code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE - atikmpag.sys

Thank you for your help.

• I used DDU to remove drivers
    • I check the HP site for older drivers as you suggested but there are none for Win10. I downloaded Win8 driver but on install it reported it was not compatible
    • I checked the AMD site and have used older driver 15.200.1062.1004 but still get same stop code error (if you need me to send the files please let me know)
    Do you have any further suggestions please?

K31tht, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Stop code

1. Stop code - Similar Threads - Stop code

2. Microsoft Mahjong stopped working due to error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong stopped working due to error code: Something has gone wrong with MS Mahjong and here is the error code I am getting. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can't see what to do to resolve this and ideas?...
  3. BSOD with Stop code: EXFAT FILE SYSTEM and what failed: volmgr.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Stop code: EXFAT FILE SYSTEM and what failed: volmgr.sys: This happens almost everyday my laptop Bsods and random moments and its getting inconvenient I'll either be in a voice call with friends or working on something and my PC just ends up crashing. I've updated all my drivers reinstalled windows every trick in the book. No fix,...
  4. Stop Code: Unmountable Boot Volume

Stop Code: Unmountable Boot Volume: So I cannot use my desktop computer with Windows 10, when I boot it up, it give me the Unmountable Boot Volume right after the Windows splash screen. I have it restart and it goes into the repair process but then tells me it cannot repair itself. I'm not sure what else to do,...
  5. Computer gives blue screen with a stop code

Computer gives blue screen with a stop code: I'm running windows 10. There was a power outage last night. When I started my computer this morning I got a blue screen with a stop code error. It says Stop code: Inaccessible Boot Device My computer worked fine before I went to bed. It has tried auto repair and...
  6. Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10: I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things seemed to go fine I kept my files and folders, but now I keep getting the BSOD with a stop code of...
  7. Stop Codes

Stop Codes: Hi, I would like to say that my surface laptop 3 has been crashing unexpectedly. The laptop crashed over 6 times the past week. Here are the bucket id's for the crash, I would like to know why it crashed, I didn't get enough information to see why it's crashing. Thank You...
  8. Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help

Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help: I have the BSOD error since a week ago, i did clean installation of windows 10 -1909 but it was not solved. my laptop is msi gt 75 specs : nvidia 1080 ram 32 gb 2 512 gb ssd with 1 tera hdd I tried troubleshooting by following: checked RAM with memtest86 software,...
  9. Stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Recently, my PC has been crashing frequently due to "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED." Here is the output from WhoCrashed: crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntdll.sys ntdll+0xA34E9 Bugcheck code: 0xEF 0xFFFF97878C01D200, 0x0,...
  10. My computer occasionally blue screens with the memory management stop code. Any advice on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer occasionally blue screens with the memory management stop code. Any advice on...: submitted by /u/dog_with_sock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egaptk/my_computer_occasionally_blue_screens_with_the/