Windows 10: stop colour printing

Discus and support stop colour printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have window 10 and a XP220 printer contected but when I try and print PDF it keeps printing in colour and I cannot find where to change this to black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GleniceMO, Feb 14, 2019.

1. GleniceMO Win User

stop colour printing

I have window 10 and a XP220 printer contected but when I try and print PDF it keeps printing in colour and I cannot find where to change this to black and white or grayscale. Thanks for any advise

:)

GleniceMO, Feb 14, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 14, 2019
  3. printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which usually works. HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Feb 14, 2019
  4. stop colour printing

printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which they said usually works. It didnt so HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

stop colour printing

1. stop colour printing - Similar Threads - stop colour printing

2. print in colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print in colour: Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/019bb53a-eab7-480c-9cb0-448935ad2582
  3. Printing in colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing in colour: Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem. I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4520...
  4. colour printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour printing: hp printer prints test page in colour. Coral Paint Shop Pro shows colour photo to print, but prints in black & white. all appears normal in troubleshoot. Have run out of ideas....
  5. Colour printing

Colour printing: I can't figure out how to print colour from my laptop. It's printing photos in black and white but documents I can print in colour. Can anyone help? i'm sure its an easy fix but just can't figure it out! Thanks...
  6. Email print colour

Email print colour: Hi, I have just installed an old Epson Stylus DX4400 printer/ scanner and have the following problem. When photocopying it will copy in black but when printing emails it prints the header / sender / topic of the email in black but the content in pink even though the email...
  7. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  8. printing in colour

printing in colour: Hi when I come to print something in word on colour it only prints in black. it did work and now it doesn't must be something I have done?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-colour/2b18fb64-75dd-4c4a-976c-fcf368253ef5
  9. Print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print in colour: Suddenly I have lost my ability to print in colour. I cannot find usual field to choose colour. Where can I find that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/2415826f-3867-425c-a13d-dde032256ed1
  10. HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing

HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing: I am having 2 issues which I suspect are both connected...... 1) Printer stopped printing in colour. - I have several times uninstalled and reinstalled printer and print drivers, both from HP website and CD. - Printer is able to print in colour - I can print proper test...