Windows 10: Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover

Discus and support Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 the Min/Max buttons now require a mouseover to show (ie they are NOT always visible). In addition, they are now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dw85745, Dec 16, 2019.

1. dw85745 Win User

Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover

Since I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 the Min/Max buttons now require a mouseover to show
    (ie they are NOT always visible). In addition, they are now colored with a light blue background
    and the close button has a light red background.

I do NOT like the controlbox mouseover feature.
    Any way (or a Registry setting) to shut it OFF.

:)

dw85745, Dec 16, 2019

2. Access: Query to find Min & Max NAV (Cost) of Mutual Funds Database

Hi Sacchidananda,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "have a table ordered on SchemeName", how exactly are you accessing the table on Windows 10?
    • When you say that "so wrote in Criteria Min([NAV]) or Max([NAV])", where exactly have you set the Criteria?
    • Have you checked the issue by accessing through other browsers?

If you are facing issues while accessing the website on Internet Explorer, then I suggest you to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar,

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes in the search bar and click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Internet Explorer Performance.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with accessing
    the SchemeName with Min and Max NAV, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Max and Min

I am not sure that the smart profile system is working the way i want it to.

I want the processor to switch from 3.2 to 4.0 when I turn on certain programs, Nero in this case for now. I have worked out the settings needed to achieve this, but don't understand the Smart profile clock speed options. The drop down menu has several clock options, but they are not multiplers. Instead they say "Min, Min+1, Min+2, etc.....Max+1, Max+2, etc....Max-10, Max-9, etc.) So far my computer just runs constantly at 3.5 Ghz because I can do that without changing the voltage and I have not turned on the smart profile for Nero because I have no idea what it means by Max and Min. Does anyone know what these refer to.

P.S. Using Smart Profiles for setting affinity for programs is awesome.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

GPUz Suggestion: set all sensor values to Min/Max/Ave/Current

In running benchmarks and testing a video card, I often set all of the sensor values to Max or Min.

Currently, you have to click on each of the sensors to see the Max readings (or any reading). It'd save a lot of clicking time to have a means to set all of them at once.

GUI suggestions,
    1. Add 4 options to 'set all' to the current menu
    2. Right click option to do it.
    3. Checkbox on the front end dialog sensors tab GUI
    4. ?

Not sure if that's been requested before. I know you can see that info in the log file ...it's just more steps.

Current GUI menu:

Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover upload_2017-7-3_10-26-37-png.png

Sasqui, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover - Similar Threads - Stop Controlbox Min

2. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  3. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  4. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Mouseover messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mouseover messages: since installing Windows 11, I get numerous random mouseover messages whenever the mouse point moves over the taskbar. The message appears wherever the pointer touches the taskbar, but is not related to its position on the taskbar. On the image below, you can see I get the...
  6. Stop min/max of app from taskbar click

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop min/max of app from taskbar click: Hello all Is there a way to stop being able to minimize or maximize a apps window by clicking on its button in the task bar? Thanks 180201
  7. min/max button not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    min/max button not working in windows 10: Windows 10 home edition. Min/max button not working & back arrow on bottom of task bar not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minmax-button-not-working-in-windows-10/b369bee8-41e2-47a3-b474-71b37744c3be
  8. min and max screen functions

min and max screen functions: I can't use the min the little box between the close X and reduce to task bar -} in the upper right corner how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/min-and-max-screen-functions/68d00f45-b2fb-4a3b-be95-ee10c94448a5
  9. Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue

Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue: I recently completed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 13-5368. When completed the version of Windows 10 Home that was installed was version 1903 (build 18362.175). The version of Microsoft Edge is version 44.18362.1.0. Without any other programs or apps from the Store...
  10. Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit): Anyone know of a simple way to replace the Titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, exit) ? They're just fugly as sin in Windows 10. Thanks 47664