Windows 10: Stop data collecting from other people

Discus and support Stop data collecting from other people in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously stop data collecting from other users and let them have freedom of privacy. Data collecting is wrong and it needs to stop. Having to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RootTheLucario, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Stop data collecting from other people

Seriously stop data collecting from other users and let them have freedom of privacy. Data collecting is wrong and it needs to stop. Having to sign into a microsoft account on windows 11 setup is a bit intrusive.

:)

RootTheLucario, Jul 5, 2022

2. How to stop unnecessary data collection on Windows 10

I saw that France is suing Microsoft for "collecting excessive personal data and tracking browsing by users without consent." The lawsuit also says that the data collected is "irrelevant to the operation of the service" and that they must stop within 3 months.
    I live in the United States but does anyone know of a way I can also stop this unnecessary data collection?

Original title: Windows data

Rayana1997, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Solitaire Collection - Stopped working - Windows 10

Hi Frank,

It is possible that the
    components were corrupted
    during the update causing your
    Solitaire Collection
    to
    crash. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and run the application again:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, click this
    link.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Method 3: Reset Windows Store.

To
    reset Windows Store, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R
      to open the
      run window.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Open
      Windows Store
      and
      sign-in
      with your
      Microsoft Account.

• Run
      the
      Solitaire Collection.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Stop data collecting from other people

Windows 10 Collection and People Identifier.

I appreciate you for posting back and giving me the additional information. We are working to improve Windows 10. We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub, so we can do a further investigation on this. Submitting your feedback in Windows
    Feedback hub will help us gather information regarding your concern. Your feedback will also help collate suggestions that will help improve the Windows operating system. Using the collected data, the engineers will come up with an update that will improve
    Windows operating system.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• Open Feedback Hub.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • If possible, reproduce the problem after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form, and click Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback, then find the items you submitted.
    • Open the items you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link in your response.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Stop data collecting from other people

1. Stop data collecting from other people - Similar Threads - Stop data collecting

2. MS Account - Privacy data collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account - Privacy data collection: I recently found out after a chat discussion with Microsoft Support that they knew my exact location and what I was doing on my computer. This is something I found very invasive of my privacy and it was not any of their business. I asked the Microsoft Support person where...
  3. MS Account - Privacy data collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Account - Privacy data collection: I recently found out after a chat discussion with Microsoft Support that they knew my exact location and what I was doing on my computer. This is something I found very invasive of my privacy and it was not any of their business. I asked the Microsoft Support person where...
  4. Stop data collecting from other people

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop data collecting from other people: Seriously stop data collecting from other users and let them have freedom of privacy. Data collecting is wrong and it needs to stop. Having to sign into a microsoft account on windows 11 setup is a bit intrusive....
  5. Family & other people missing!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Family & other people missing!: Hello,I am trying to get back to my admin privileges and stuff i have other threads, I need help with getting that setting because i can't really do anything because my admin account has been replaced/removed and, I cant switch back to admin like if i try to do it in cmd says...
  6. How to print contact data in people?

How to print contact data in people?: No print button in people. How do you print all the data and also how can you export it into Excel. It makes no sense to put all the data in people and then not be able to print it or export it????...
  7. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  8. Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data: As in the title guys im getting random crashes, sometimes the pc freezes with the screen fuzzy and sound buzzing, sometimes its a BSOD wich also freezes (no sound) but sticks on 0% data collected. This happens playing games and also when idle. Bios is upto date wind 10...
  9. People from other countries attempting to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People from other countries attempting to sync: what do I need to do to stop this it so annoying as heck. I am getting hit about 7-10 times a day. I can tell someone is messing with my stuff because my cell phone starts messing up. I sign into microsoft and see the attempts from all over the country....
  10. People App's Data File Location

People App's Data File Location: Where does the People App keep its data? I make frequent changes and updates and would like to make a copy after each change. I lost all the names after a KBCI error and had to restore Windows from a day old Macrium backup. I sure would have been easier to just drag and drop...