Windows 10: Stop Data Problem

Discus and support Stop Data Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps stopping. The message comes up for me to contact windows STOP CODE; CRITICAL PROCESS DIED Is there some process to follow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AttohFamily, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Stop Data Problem

My computer keeps stopping. The message comes up for me to contact windows

STOP CODE; CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Is there some process to follow to correct this that I can do?

:)

AttohFamily, Nov 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 14, 2019
  3. daikin990 Win User
    win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Nov 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Stop Data Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Stop Data Problem

1. Stop Data Problem - Similar Threads - Stop Data Problem

2. spatial data service stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spatial data service stopped working?: In my reliability monitor this happens all the time and I don't know how to fix it and causes my performance to drop. What can I do? This has been going on for weeks!...
  3. spatial data service stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spatial data service stopped working?: In my reliability monitor this happens all the time and I don't know how to fix it and causes my performance to drop. What can I do? This has been going on for weeks!...
  4. spatial data service stopped working?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Data reset problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data reset problem: Helloi am just asking. Some time agowhen i was trying to reset my PCi found out that i could not wipe it due to apparent corrupted files. I am asking nowis there a workaround for that issueIt is unlikely I could pinpoint files so I am here to askis there a software or service...
  6. Problems with restored data

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with restored data: hey everyone , i recently Accidentally deleted my user folder by mistake, i tried to restore my files with shadow explorer but when i try to open JPEG file, i get this error: "we can't open this file" , or an distorted image can someone explain me what to do that the files...
  7. Problem with Diagnostics data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Diagnostics data.: Hello, i have a little problem with diagnostics data. I cant share full diagnostics data to windows, and then my computer when i am opening some apps my computer send me notification like this "You will need a new app to open this" something like that. I tried to check on...
  8. Encrypt Data Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Encrypt Data Problem: I have a Windows Insperation laptop. I have tried to encrypt my files with a password using the encrypt data under advanced in properties, but the option is greyed out. I have tried making new folders, but it doesnt work. Can someone help please?...
  9. Data Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Problems: Yesterday I logged into my windows 10 account and everything was working fine and I went on with my usual day, but today when I logged in, it gave me a message saying signing off or something like that. But when I finally logged back in, all my files like apps, games,...
  10. Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?: My computer has been giving me troubles ever since I first got it. Complete garbage and always causing problems. Today its given me a message that has really freaked me out because I do have personal data on it and I'm worried it will be deleted. "Fatal Error C0000022...