Windows 10: Stop double quotes on Windows 11

Discus and support Stop double quotes on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Let me explain:I have a 60% keyboard with the US layout, I used to use US-INTL to have the ''é'' and etc, but now whenever I type the quote to make an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PedroCosta_432, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Stop double quotes on Windows 11

Let me explain:I have a 60% keyboard with the US layout, I used to use US-INTL to have the ''é'' and etc, but now whenever I type the quote to make an é it does double quotes, I tried everything and nothing is stopping it, can someone help me?I need to have the accents for the letters, thanks

:)

PedroCosta_432, Apr 20, 2022
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Stop double quotes on Windows 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Stop double quotes on Windows 11

1. Stop double quotes on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Stop double quotes

2. CERTUTIL doesn't seem to handle double-quotes in a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CERTUTIL doesn't seem to handle double-quotes in a password: I'm having an issue with CERTUTIL. I can't find a way to escape the double-quote character. I have a PFX file with the password 'Pass"word' no single-quotes. The following command produces this output:C:\Logs>CERTUTIL -f -p Pass"word -importpfx 1.pfxEntry 0:[edited]Entry...
  3. CERTUTIL doesn't seem to handle double-quotes in a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CERTUTIL doesn't seem to handle double-quotes in a password: I'm having an issue with CERTUTIL. I can't find a way to escape the double-quote character. I have a PFX file with the password 'Pass"word' no single-quotes. The following command produces this output:C:\Logs>CERTUTIL -f -p Pass"word -importpfx 1.pfxEntry 0:[edited]Entry...
  4. CERTUTIL doesn't seem to handle double-quotes in a password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win11 WiFi password apostrophe / double-quote issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 WiFi password apostrophe / double-quote issues?: I recently tried connecting my Win11 laptop to a WiFi network, but was having issues. I kept getting a "Cannot connect to this network" error, despite knowing the WiFi password. I had no problems connecting the same laptop when it was running Win10 e.g. same drivers &...
  6. Win11 WiFi password apostrophe / double-quote issues?

Win11 WiFi password apostrophe / double-quote issues?: I recently tried connecting my Win11 laptop to a WiFi network, but was having issues. I kept getting a "Cannot connect to this network" error, despite knowing the WiFi password. I had no problems connecting the same laptop when it was running Win10 e.g. same drivers &...
  7. Single or Double Quote key not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Single or Double Quote key not working in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]When you use the Single or Double Quote key on your keyboard to insert quotation marks into a document, you may have noticed that the Quote key is not working on Windows 11/10 properly. And this can frustrate you when you are in the middle of typing up your document...
  8. Stop double quotes on Windows 11

Stop double quotes on Windows 11: Let me explain:I have a 60% keyboard with the US layout, I used to use US-INTL to have the ''é'' and etc, but now whenever I type the quote to make an é it does double quotes, I tried everything and nothing is stopping it, can someone help me?I need to have the accents for...
  9. Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to press quotes and double quotes twice in Windows 10: This problem has been reported many times with previous versions of Windows - and the fix has always been to change the keyboard from US International to US Standard. Brief description of the problem for those not familiar: Pressing a quote - or double quote - does not...
  10. Double quotes key requires second key press.

in Windows 10 Support
    Double quotes key requires second key press.: I have four systems, each with a regular+cyrillic keyboard and have been using them for years with Windows 7 & 8.1, switching between the two formats, without a problem. As an aside, a couple of the systems, having bought them in Bulgaria, have non-English messages but the...