Windows 10: stop email notifications

Discus and support stop email notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I stop the email notifications and sounds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nycalif, Aug 22, 2019.

1. nycalif Win User

stop email notifications

how do I stop the email notifications and sounds?

:)

nycalif, Aug 22, 2019

2. Stopping Notifications and email

I keep getting these popups in the bottom right corner.

When I get email, a few minutes later; I get a notification saying I got mail from ..........and it remains there for several seconds.

There is an option that says dismiss............or I can x it out.

I deleted SKYPE because I thought that was the problem but they still pop up.

How do I stop the notifications?

I went to Notifications under System, but it doesn't seem that it is working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 22, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

stop email notifications 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Aug 22, 2019
  4. stop email notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

stop email notifications

1. stop email notifications - Similar Threads - stop email notifications

2. Email a Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email a Notification: How do you email a Windows 10 Notification? I get notifications, not emails, from google.com or my local newspaper in the notifications area of my computer. Can I forward them to another person? DonB...
  3. Email notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email notifications: I am no longer getting new email notifications in my taskbar even though they are indicated as 'on' in the settings menu see screenshot below. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-notifications/74097033-2303-45ff-ad3a-3b00b6253f66
  4. email notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email notification: I dont have a screenshot but i uninstalled office and then did a restart on my computer. When it turned back on I got a popup that said something like "there is no email associated to perform the action..." and I forgot the rest. I just x'ed out of it but can anyone explain...
  5. email notification

in Windows 10 Support
    email notification: How do I get an email notification when someone post to my threads? Thanks 135655
  6. Email notification

in Browsers and Email
    Email notification: Good day to all. I did have a HP laptop windows 10 been playing up with small problems. So decided to get rid of. So decided to get a Acer spin 5. Very fast responsive big difference from the old HP. Now to my question on the HP I had email notification setup perfect even a...
  7. Notifications and Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications and Email: Why don't notifications automatically disappear after you process (read, delete, file, etc.) an email? Why do you have to manually close notifications, i.e., take a second step to get rid of them? Help....
  8. Stopping Notifications and email

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping Notifications and email: I keep getting these popups in the bottom right corner. When I get email, a few minutes later; I get a notification saying I got mail from ..........and it remains there for several seconds. There is an option that says dismiss............or I can x it out. I deleted SKYPE...
  9. Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook stop email notifications appearing in Notifications: Hi there. any way to stop email notifications from popping up in the Notifications popup every time I receive an email --really annoying - especially with the amount of SPAM email there is these days. I'm using Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2016. Cheers jimbo 31046
  10. email notification

in Browsers and Email
    email notification: There is this window that pops up every day and is titled email and says that there [img] is no email program associated with the requested action. Any info on how I can make this go away forever? I have already tried looking for the associated program and going to default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop popup notifications