Windows 10: Stop error code 0xc000021a

Discus and support Stop error code 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for a command to run in the command promo to get back into my computer and online, stop error code 0xc000021a, look up on Ytube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eugene Zogala, May 5, 2020.

1. Stop error code 0xc000021a

Hello, I am looking for a command to run in the command promo to get back into my computer and online, stop error code

0xc000021a, look up on Ytube and ran

on the c directory c: chkdsk/f/r and it ran through the batches and when done said stage one 0 bad file records processed, stage 2 said 0 unindexed files scanned, 0 uninfected files recovered to lost and found, stage 3 said security descriptor verification completed,Usn journal verification completed, stage 4 said file data verification completed stage 5 said windows has scanned the files system and found no problem No further actions required. But the last line after the scan says Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50. Ran sfc/scannow and did it but said can not fix the problem internally, ran dims/online/clean-image/restorehealth, said error code 87, dims files found at

X:\windows\ Logs\DISM\dims.log. ran that and the log cam up and has 2 warnings on it and an error too. Warning one said DISM provider store: PID=2468 TID=2472 FAILED to load provider : X:\windows\sysytem32\Dism\MetaDeployProvider .dll. -CDISMProviderStore: : Internal_GetProvider he:0x8007007e, after that one line later says waiting to finalize it until all other providers are unloaded.looks like not restarting or thinking computer clock is off or not running right. One time with blue screen I just held the power button down a little longer and the system came back on, was not finished restarting. So how do I get out of this blue screen death. It just keeps going into windows 10 self diagnosis and right back to the same screen with the same options. Not resolving the issue. Is there a command I can run to restart up and get back into the system and online

Thanks,

Truly, Gene

:)

Eugene Zogala, May 5, 2020

2. Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, May 5, 2020
  3. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, May 5, 2020
  4. RJSAIC Win User

Stop error code 0xc000021a

Windws error "stop code: 0xc000021a after reboot

In preperation to install latest version of office pro I removed office 2010. The system required a reboot to complete the operation, however, it failed with the error message stop code 0xc000021a. I can boot to a command prompt but that is all. I have
    tried dism.exe with sveral options listed in community search but this also fails.

RJSAIC, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Stop error code 0xc000021a

1. Stop error code 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - Stop error code

2. Stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code 0xc000021a: Hello! I have an error in Lenovo IdeaPad 320.Last night, I didn't choose trouble shoot when it appears on blue screen. Now "preparing automatic repair" and stop code "0xc000021a" is looping again and again. I can't do anything to change. I tried all F keys. Please help me to...
  3. stop code: 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code: 0xc000021a: I get the stop code: 0x000021a and I cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-0xc000021a/eb30f39c-484f-4415-b01b-15b81f4e7fae
  4. Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a: Hi- I had an issue with some cleaning fluid which found its way on to some of my keys on.my Acer 315-21.The F keys aside from F3 and the numbered keys aside from 123 -non responsive -the letters apart from 1 or 2 are ok. I used ease of access on screen keyboard to boot back...
  5. Stop code 0xc000021a error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code 0xc000021a error: Hello, every one..need serious help. I am currently using windows 10 genuine Recently my windows got two updates i don't remember but those were feature updates, I installed them but one wasn't successful,the second one which gave me error and asked to retry install and the...
  6. Stop code 0xC000021A

Stop code 0xC000021A: Okay so i errored and ended up pulling such an amature move. Ill try and keep this as short as possible. I have a dell venue 10 pro with the last update of windows 10. A few days ago i updated my docking drives i believe. Upon restart i started having issues with the keyboard...
  7. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: Help please!!!, I have a blue screen and it says Your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart but it won't !, I have an image of the screen which I have posted, really worried I have ruined my pc somehow !! Help please if possible Thanks Kevin[IMG]...
  8. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: i keep getting this code and I can’t get get to the troubleshooting screen. I can’t get into safe mode either using microsoft’s instruction. My computer is just turning on and off. HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you...
  9. stop code 0xc000021a

stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
  10. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: I have a computer that has an stop code error 0xc000021a that has a restart running and restarts again and again. I can't get into the computer to do anything. How can I fix or at least get in to run a complete system restore....
Tags: