Windows 10: stop error

Discus and support stop error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my my PC's RAM, Hard Drive, and DVD-Room drive. It was okay for a while, however, now I receive this code. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sayed MukhtarAkbari, Jul 10, 2020.

1. stop error

I changed my my PC's RAM, Hard Drive, and DVD-Room drive. It was okay for a while, however, now I receive this code. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0X00000050. I don't know what the issue is and how to solve it.

:)

Sayed MukhtarAkbari, Jul 10, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jul 10, 2020
  4. daikin990 Win User

stop error

win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

stop error

1. stop error - Similar Threads - stop error

2. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  3. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  4. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  6. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.: I started looking for advanced repair and from command prompt I scanned. Now it shows this message. What should I do next.X:\Windows\System32>sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100%...
  7. I have a blue screen error that shows the stop code: Inaccessible boot device.

8. Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...: Prior to 02-14-2024 Windows Live Mail 2012 was working just fine but after update KB5034685, it stopped working. Error Code: 0x800CCC6F Unable to send email. I can still receive but not send. All original settings have not been changed, only this update was made.The program...
  9. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  10. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...