Windows 10: Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Discus and support Stop Errors and BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsief1, Nov 19, 2018.

1. jsief1 Win User

Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the most common times for them to occur are when gaming or when downloading. I get many different codes for the BSODs, examples being UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Nearly every time these errors occur, my computer reboots into the BIOS. There are also times that I do not experience BSODs but rather just greeted with a black screen. If I had to guess the errors started after I installed my GTX 1060, replacing the onboard graphics from my Ryzen 2200G. All of my drivers are up to date and my Windows 10 version is up to date. I have tried resetting my PC which reinstalled Windows, but this proved to be ineffective. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jsief1, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 19, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Darknova Win User

Need help with a 7B STOP error BSOD

Ok, I wanted to reinstall my graphics drivers. So using the ATI install manager I express uninstalled everything. Rebooted, and now I'm stuck with a 7B STOP error BSOD on every boot. Safe mode or normal boot, doesn't matter, same error.

I've done some googling and it seems to relate to the boot devices. I can only assume that the ATI install manager stupidly uninstalled my RAID driver.

Unfortunately, all the information I can find relates to installs and upgrades, and to AHCI and I can't find anything to tell me how to fix this.

So I need help to try and fix this. I do not want to have to reinstall...

Darknova, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Stop Errors and BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - Stop Errors BSOD

2. BSOD stop code registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stop code registry error: I have the BSOD with stop code registry error. I unplugged my power strip which had both my pc and monitor on it and moved it into a different room. I plugged the power strip onto another power strip which was loaded with other things I see how this was a very very stupid...
  3. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My PC have suddenly have this problem on and off. the blue screen will come on even after i restart the my computer. how do i slove it? i have try CMD, sfc/scannow. it shows that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online...
  4. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My PC have suddenly have this problem on and off. the blue screen will come on even after i restart the my computer. how do i slove it? i have try CMD, sfc/scannow. it shows that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online...
  5. STOP ERROR BSOD due to Bug

STOP ERROR BSOD due to Bug: Hi,My laptop is crashing due to an unfixed Big in Win 10 Pro N Please find the DMP files and the event logs for the same issue Log name : system, Source : Windows error reporting show - Bug related issue" on the other hand source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power show power...
  6. BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR: Often receiving BSOD Error Bucket ID:0x80_5194836_GenuineIntel_NMI_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys Attached last 5 dump files. Kindly help me to solve the problem https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amja3X6bLhxHiQQdQ05ghK9jaYYU?e=myvttz...
  7. Windows Stop error -BSOD

Windows Stop error -BSOD: I used the tech blog about the verifier and used it. Boy did it crash my system but I found out which service was causing the issue. Turned out to be amp.sys aka akvsd5 or something. I disabled the 3 services related to this amp.sys and I will see if that stops my random BSOD...
  8. Stop error-BSoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop error-BSoD: I get a stop error - BSoD every month or so from a relatively new laptop with Windows 10. It's annoying. I usually check all my drivers and I check for updates and that seems to solve the problem for a while. I used to get "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" and just recently I...
  9. BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code

BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code: Hello, everyone! I was updating BIOS (to 1.58) on my ThinkPad T470 yesterday, it went fine and the system went into reboot. I'm not sure, but there might have been some Windows updated scheduled to be applied at reboot as well. The OS (Windows 10) couldn't load - BSOD with...
  10. BSOD bugcheck stop error

BSOD bugcheck stop error: I have gotten this BSOD quite recently. This have happened both before and after i resetted my c: drive of my laptop. How do i fix this? general: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff8c8b43f3e050, 0x0000000000000000,...