Windows 10: Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen

Discus and support Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just updated my Windows 10 in about 3 years. But now when I load Video File up it goes to Full Screen and that gets Annoying. Don't want it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveTheMan1985, May 15, 2020.

1. Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen

Just updated my Windows 10 in about 3 years.

But now when I load Video File up it goes to Full Screen and that gets Annoying.

Don't want it in Windowed Mode just not going over Icons on Bottom Taskbar

So how can I fix this Problem?

submitted by /u/DaveTheMan1985
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveTheMan1985, May 15, 2020
  2. xIainx Win User

Films & TV App

Hi Justine,

thank you for helping me. I followed the steps that you outlined in your reply, but when I reached step 3 a small frame opened, however, I could not edit to remove the device. This was display only. The document appears to be saying you can only remove a
    device by logging in to that device.

For your info I am running Windows 10 Pro in S mode. version 1803 OS build 17134.254.

In the support documents is says:-

How to see your devices

To find out how which and how many devices are currently associated with the Films & TV app:

1. Start the Films & TV app.
    2. Go to Settings and tap or click Show my download devices.The pop-up window will display the various devices to which you can download your purchases.
    How to remove a device

Note You can only remove one device every 30 days.

To remove a device:

1. Sign in to the device that you want to remove.
    2. Start the Films & TV app.
    3. Go to Settings and tap or click Download devices.
    4. Tap or click Remove this device.

Many thanks

xIainx, May 15, 2020
  3. Films & TV playing sound only in HEVC files after the Autumn update. Why?

Hi SiddharthaKovid,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are issues with Films & TV app. This could be caused by an outdated application. You can consider resetting the Films & TV app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Films & TV app from the list and then choose
      Modify
      . Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the app.

If the issue persists, you can uninstall and reinstall the app. Follow the steps above and choose
    Uninstall instead of Modify.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 15, 2020
  4. xIainx Win User

Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen

Films & TV App

How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can
    then select Remove this device. Problem is I cannot logon to that device. Any ideas? Thanks

xIainx, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen

1. Stop Films and TV loading up into Full Screen - Similar Threads - Stop Films loading

2. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  3. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  4. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player it always showing in full screen while I like it in windows mode. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-player-and-films-keep-showing-in-full-screen/ac77eaf0-e613-4761-827b-7d57fd70b35f
  5. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player it always showing in full screen while I like it in windows mode. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-player-and-films-keep-showing-in-full-screen/ac77eaf0-e613-4761-827b-7d57fd70b35f
  6. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player. I want to have it on windows mode so I switch off the settings on opening it on full screen. But still it still doesn't change what to do?...
  7. Tv player and films keep showing in full screen

Tv player and films keep showing in full screen: I'm having issue with films and tv player. I want to have it on windows mode so I switch off the settings on opening it on full screen. But still it still doesn't change what to do?...
  8. Films and TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Films and TV: Hi, I've been having problems with the films & TV app working correctly after I've been using it a while so I thought I'd do a system check. It found some corrupt files they were unable to fix. Going into the CBS.log they talk of duplicate ownership files etc. I can't...
  9. Films & TV App

Films & TV App: How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this...
  10. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...