Windows 10: STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

Discus and support STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RavenStar2, Oct 15, 2020.

1. STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

FFS HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU AND IN HOW MANY WAYS

STOP IT

IM GOING TO BUY A MAC

:)

RavenStar2, Oct 15, 2020
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 15, 2020
  4. STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 and GFE forcing 353.62 install

perfect a confirmation that i need to keep W7 Pro on my main rig.

tho that issue is weird... (oh well ... "beta" ... feelings)

anyway thanks @RCoon

GreiverBlade, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

1. STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - STOP FORCING INSTALL

2. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  3. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  4. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stop forced updates on Windows

Stop forced updates on Windows: Hi, we are using windows on machines and the forced updates are most of the time not and a good timing to stop machines and are interfering our software. How can I stop windows to send me forced updates not with normal disabling it in windows or how can I schedule it myself...
  6. Windows edge forced on us in the new update?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows edge forced on us in the new update?: (time line is loose!) about 2 weeks ago my pc updated, and forced installed edge on my computer, I uninstalled it because I do not want it. Today it updated again I think, and now I have Edge again!!! Except this time I am unable to remove it as the "uninstall" option is...
  7. Windows edge forced on us in the new update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows edge forced on us in the new update?: (time line is loose!) about 2 weeks ago my pc updated, and forced installed edge on my computer, I uninstalled it because I do not want it. Today it updated again I think, and now I have Edge again!!! Except this time I am unable to remove it as the "uninstall" option is...
  8. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  9. Stop forcing us to use a dang pin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop forcing us to use a dang pin.: Microsoft, Stop forcing us to use a dang pin. I DON'T EVER WANT TO USE IT, so stop forcing me to use one every single time I reboot my PC or every few times. How can I stop this from happening permanently its very very very annoying. I only want to use a password....
  10. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us: Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes...