Windows 10: Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

Discus and support Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael-garbage-software, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which consistently does not function properly with a multitude of things I interact with on a daily basis just to waste more of my time I would. BUT GUESS WHAT I WANT OT BE EFFICIENT AND SPEND LESS TIME. WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER!!!!!STOP STOP STOP!!!

:)

Michael-garbage-software, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Wynona Win User

change default PDF viewer in MS Edge for PDFs opened by portals

One more trick up me sleeve, Hex!

Try Edge Deflector. It works to make Edge stop butting in when Firefox (or any other browser) is listed as my default; I don't know if it will work for your purpose, but it's worth a try.

Edit: GitHub - da2x/EdgeDeflector: Force Windows 10 to use your preferred web browser instead of Microsoft Edge.

Wynona, Nov 22, 2022
  3. changing default search engine to google from Bing in IE Edge

To change the default search engine on Windows Edge.

Step One: Open Microsoft Edge

Step Two: type in the search engine into the browser address such as (www.google.com)

Step Three: Click on the three dots top right below the x (close button)

Step Four: Click on settings

Step Five: Scroll and click on Advance Settings

Step Six: Scroll to Search in the address bar with click within the box

Step Seven: Click on Add NEw

Step Eight: Your search engine should be listed Click on it

Final Step: select your choice of:

Add as default

Add

Rico Novice, Nov 22, 2022
  4. NS_2017 Win User

Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

Edge keeps replacing Adobe as default PDF viewer

Microsoft Edge keeps reverting to the default PDF viewer and it's extremely frustrating. I believe it occurs whenever I unzip files using winzip. I know how to reset the default application but it's time consuming doing it once or twice every day and shouldn't
    be necessary.

Why does it keep changing back to Microsoft Edge and how can I stop this?

Can i remove Microsoft Edge completely?

Why does Adobe not appear in the default programs list? How can I add this to the list as if it did appear the steps to change the default viewer would be quicker.

NS_2017, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

1. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on... - Similar Threads - Stop forcing garbage

2. Change default printer in edge. Edge is looping every time i press Print in Edge or open a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default printer in edge. Edge is looping every time i press Print in Edge or open a...: I was unable to select a printer in Edge. I pressed Print while in Edge and it looped immediately, showing an inactive printer as the selected printer before i could even select the printer. I tried all the previously listed options, changing option for windows managing my...
  3. Change default printer in edge. Edge is looping every time i press Print in Edge or open a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default printer in edge. Edge is looping every time i press Print in Edge or open a...: I was unable to select a printer in Edge. I pressed Print while in Edge and it looped immediately, showing an inactive printer as the selected printer before i could even select the printer. I tried all the previously listed options, changing option for windows managing my...
  4. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...: It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which consistently does not function properly with a multitude of things I interact with on a daily basis just to waste more of my time I...
  5. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...: It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which consistently does not function properly with a multitude of things I interact with on a daily basis just to waste more of my time I...
  6. STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE: No microsoft, i dont want you to update whenever you feel like it and then change my account details like display name, browser preferences after i told you no, etc. no not everyone has quality internet, some of us have satellite. thanks for locking me out of MY PC because...
  7. What's Something You Change in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's Something You Change in...: Name something in Windows, or other OS, system or just anything on a computer where you remember vividly thinking, "damn, maybe I shouldn't" or "I Hope I don't regret this" , "Cross fingers". Etc. I just found out Nvidia and Microsoft bricked my GPU because I had not been...
  8. Every time there is a time change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time there is a time change: So every time there is a time change I have To go to the settings and click on this sliding button on Date And Time settings. Can it be because I could have set time zone automatically off ? submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  9. Every time there is a time change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time there is a time change: So every time there is a time change I have To go to the settings and click on this sliding button on Date And Time settings. Can it be because I could have set time zone automatically off ? submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  10. How to stop Windows 10 Edge as default forcing?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Windows 10 Edge as default forcing?: I used AdwCleaner and really found nothing. Then I forced 4 times: open apps settings > set Maxthon as default After reboot I performed it last time and don't know how - Maxthon is without that message! I look at link you posted, and thank you all. Miro