Windows 10: Stop Google Search use Google Account

Discus and support Stop Google Search use Google Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I stop Google opening with Gmail when I don't use it any longer? [Original Title: gmail]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by margaret coleman, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Stop Google Search use Google Account

How do I stop Google opening with Gmail when I don't use it any longer?

[Original Title: gmail]

:)

margaret coleman, Feb 28, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Google as default search

On my new Samsung Notebook 9 I want to make Google the default search engine in Internet Explorer. I open Explorer, click on tools, click on manage add-ons and then click on search providers. That shows me a list which includes Bing (twice) and Google.
    In the far right column under "search suggestions" Bing is listed as "enabled" and Google is listed as "not available." How do I make Google available?

JosephHHarrisonJr, Feb 28, 2020
  4. mlupple Win User

Stop Google Search use Google Account

Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Firefox 2's built in address bar suggestion is an exact rip-off of google desktop search.

mlupple, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Stop Google Search use Google Account

1. Stop Google Search use Google Account - Similar Threads - Stop Google Search

2. Google Default Search

in Cortana
    Google Default Search: Soooo I screwed up and decided to try microsoft rewards. Not sure why, probably boredom. Now bing is my default search EVEN IN CHROME. How do I make it Google again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-default-search/f9b24ff7-941d-4113-abde-9c5e18c67f0f
  3. Google Search Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Search Display: RE - Homepage Please see the attached image - How do I open a full page? The way it is now the homepage is 50% but I need it to open 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-search-display/8df7aaa1-2120-465f-91f7-6690d136599d
  4. Google Search Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Search Display: RE - Homepage Please see the attached image - How do I open a full page? The way it is now the homepage is 50% but I need it to open 100%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-search-display/8df7aaa1-2120-465f-91f7-6690d136599d
  5. Problems with Google Search

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Google Search: I am having trouble with my version of Windows 10 Professional. It comes under the category of unwanted pop ups, but this is new. If I go to google and input a query say about Windows 10, well I get the search results. However, in the top line on the screen it gives me a...
  6. Problems with Google Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Google Search: I am having trouble with my version of Windows 10 Professional. It comes under the category of unwanted pop ups, but this is new. If I go to google and input a query say about Windows 10, well I get the search results. However, in the top line on the screen it gives me a...
  7. google search

in Browsers and Email
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  8. google search

in Windows 10 Support
    google search: Hi, when I click on google search button, it connects to page and instantly, the page goes dull and will not respond to any instructions. This seems to have happened since last Windows update. Help please, thanks Best regards. David 150578
  9. Google elevating original reporting in Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    Google elevating original reporting in Google Search: Google Search was built to provide everyone access to information on the web—and with tens of thousands of web pages, hundreds of hours of video, thousands of tweets and news stories published every minute of the day, our job is to sift through that content and find the most...
  10. google voice search stopped working on search page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google voice search stopped working on search page: google voice search stopped working on google search page on brand new surface 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-voice-search-stopped-working-on-search-page/6afea77f-a877-402d-a308-013658b8ff73