Windows 10: Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.

Discus and support Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you guys don't like Windows 11, relax take it easy and don't share the hate. I now recommend Windows 11 since last week upgrading it from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Albumlie2006, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.

If you guys don't like Windows 11, relax take it easy and don't share the hate. I now recommend Windows 11 since last week upgrading it from Windows 10. However, Windows 10 is either the best. Some updates made me boring since I scheduled a restart for Windows 10 back then. If you like Windows 11, that's okay for you. If your device is not supported with the processor unit. Just go to Windows 11 download from its Microsoft link. You must download first the installation media and install the 64-bit. And you'll enjoy it.

:)

Albumlie2006, Aug 13, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 13, 2022
  4. denmarfl Win User

Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.

1. Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far. - Similar Threads - Stop hating cuz

2. i hate windows so much wish that one day it will be forgotten and no one ever use it so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i hate windows so much wish that one day it will be forgotten and no one ever use it so...: im just a casual user who have a tiny experience with os and bash and problem solving not an experienced person by any means and windows problems are just the most difficult yet it should be simple but i just can't understand why this os is so brokecouple of days ago i...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far

Windows 11 22H2 KB5030310 Issues so far: Hello,I have found several issues so far with this update . Please fix asap:1.AMD Adrenalin Graphics Drivers 23.9.3, gpu tuning options will reset on every reboot.2.Razer Mice using 2.4Ghz wireless mode experience a lot of random mice movements and missclicks, no issues on...
  4. Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop hating Windows 11, cuz none of you have ever gone through so far.: If you guys don't like Windows 11, relax take it easy and don't share the hate. I now recommend Windows 11 since last week upgrading it from Windows 10. However, Windows 10 is either the best. Some updates made me boring since I scheduled a restart for Windows 10 back then....
  5. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  6. Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far

Windows 11 Glitches/Issues I have found so far: I've reset and reinstalled Windows 11 maybe 5 times now. I have a Surface Laptop 2I've found the following issues: A brand new installation, never used before. I open Microsoft Edge for the first time, a brand new copy... for all 5 times i have completely reinstalled windows...
  7. Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strangest W10 Problem I’ve Ever Seen. So Far No One Has A Clue. Do YOU?: This is a Difficult challenge to post without the thread becoming very long. Here goes. This is a New HP LAPTOP, model 17-ca100ds. 6 weeks into it life it begins to lose file associations. A HP tech support rep. Suggests Malwearbytes so I purchased it and installed it. I...
  8. What do you think Of Cortana so far ?

What do you think Of Cortana so far ?: Hi I hope Microsoft will have some updates to download to in prove Cortana on some of the stuffed I asked I would not open and send me on the Internet. I ask Cortana to open Device manager it wouldn't open it. Thank you 17867
  9. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  10. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...