Windows 10: STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD

Discus and support STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been apart of your company FOR YEARS. But I'm done. You have LOST a customer because of your need to CONTROL people. My password MY LIFE, MY... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YAMP..., Jan 29, 2021.

1. YAMP... Win User

STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD

I have been apart of your company FOR YEARS. But I'm done. You have LOST a customer because of your need to CONTROL people. My password MY LIFE, MY CHOICE. I have a disease that makes remembering things HARD, and having 10000000000 passwords, that are forced onto me is ****. I have a security question for a reason! I have a recovery email FOR A REASON. If I want to change my password THEN IT IS MY CHOICE. Not yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate what the internet has become, big companies like you are so damn toxic. I freaking loved you guys, I stuck with your email service forever! I never looked at anyone else. I was loyal. And look what that's got me. Nothing.

I will give you guys one final chance. TELL ME how to stop your company from FORCING ME to change my password EVER AGAIN, and I'll stay, otherwise I'm gone.

:)

YAMP..., Jan 29, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jan 29, 2021
  4. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD

Change password on windows 10

Hi Dave,

To change the password of the Local Account on Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press CTRL+Alt+Delete on your keyboard.
    • Choose Change a password.
    • Make sure to enter the correct old password before you can create your new password.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD

1. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD - Similar Threads - STOP MAKING CHANGE

2. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD: I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY **** WEEK LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE YOU GREEDY PIECES OF **** ****. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT AT RISK THE ONLY PERSON ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT IS YOU ANNOYING MOTHER ****. LET ME TALK TO A HUMAN SO I CAN GET YOUR **** **** COMPANY OFF MY BACK...
  3. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY **** PASSWORD: I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD EVERY **** WEEK LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ALONE YOU GREEDY PIECES OF **** ****. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT AT RISK THE ONLY PERSON ACCESSING MY ACCOUNT IS YOU ANNOYING MOTHER ****. LET ME TALK TO A HUMAN SO I CAN GET YOUR **** **** COMPANY OFF MY BACK...
  4. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!: Windows 11 Home edition just FORCED me to change my password to log into MY OWN computer. It BLOCKED ME from signing into MY computer unless I change my password. WTH???!!!! What is happening? This is MY COMPUTER and it is MY PASSWORD. I DECIDE when and if I want to change...
  5. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!

STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!!: Windows 11 Home edition just FORCED me to change my password to log into MY OWN computer. It BLOCKED ME from signing into MY computer unless I change my password. WTH???!!!! What is happening? This is MY COMPUTER and it is MY PASSWORD. I DECIDE when and if I want to change...
  6. How to stop windows making me change my pin!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop windows making me change my pin!!!: I know this has already been asked and answered before but none of the solutions have worked for me. Whenever I try and follow the previous solutions, either the file I need to open does not exist or a message would pop up like this: 'This snapin may not be used with this...
  7. How to stop windows making me change my pin!!!

How to stop windows making me change my pin!!!: I know this has already been asked and answered before but none of the solutions have worked for me. Whenever I try and follow the previous solutions, either the file I need to open does not exist or a message would pop up like this: 'This snapin may not be used with this...
  8. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  9. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  10. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD