Windows 10: Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11

Discus and support Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft has added many new features to Windows 11, one of them is to minimize windows when the monitor is disconnected. You can use this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 30, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11

Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11 Stop-minimizing-Windows-when-a-monitor-is-disconnected-on-Windows-11.png
    Microsoft has added many new features to Windows 11, one of them is to minimize windows when the monitor is disconnected. You can use this feature to manage the multitasking roles in the new OS. This feature is enabled by default, helps in clearing the display space, and minimizes the Windows when the monitor is […]

This article Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 30, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 30, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Stop minimizing windows when a monitor is disconnected on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Stop minimizing monitor

2. Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?: Good afternoon everyone,Is there any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly? It mostly occurs while gaming and usually at the most crucial times as well ;P There is no pattern, no error codes, no BSOD....it literally just minimizes. I am a controller player my...
  3. Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?: Good afternoon everyone,Is there any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly? It mostly occurs while gaming and usually at the most crucial times as well ;P There is no pattern, no error codes, no BSOD....it literally just minimizes. I am a controller player my...
  4. Windows 11 Minimization Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Minimization Challenges: Since getting a new computer with Windows 11, I am having trouble with minimizing and un-minimizing windows. For example, this morning I was on Teams and minimized the window. I could not get one of the windows to come back active at all, although I could see it in when I...
  5. Windows 11 Minimization Challenges

Windows 11 Minimization Challenges: Since getting a new computer with Windows 11, I am having trouble with minimizing and un-minimizing windows. For example, this morning I was on Teams and minimized the window. I could not get one of the windows to come back active at all, although I could see it in when I...
  6. DisplayPort monitor disconnects when waking

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DisplayPort monitor disconnects when waking: I recently upgraded to a new monitor (MSI Optix G271) and wanted to take advantage of the 144Hz refresh rate, which my old video card (Radeon HD5850) can only support via DisplayPort. Everything works great except for the fact that whenever the monitor goes to sleep after...
  7. How to stop a window from minimizing when clicking the application behind it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop a window from minimizing when clicking the application behind it: I want to lock in place my task manager whilst being able to use the application open behind it so i can see it at the same time, how do i do this? submitted by /u/PhoenixMaster123 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows disappear when minimized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows disappear when minimized: I am currently using version 1909, Windows 10. Since the upgrade, I am able to open an app window but I am unable to minimize my window without it disappearing. The app icon does not appear on the taskbar, therefore, I cannot retrieve it. It appears that the app window has...
  9. Prevent windows on 2nd monitor from minimizing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent windows on 2nd monitor from minimizing?: Is there a way in Windows 10 to prevent windows on my second monitor from minimizing every time I click Show Desktop or Alt+Tab? I have DisplayFusion Pro if there's an option there. I keep my Discord, Steam friends list, NZXT CAM system monitoring, and occasionally SLOBS on...
  10. Apps suspend when minimized, music stops

Apps suspend when minimized, music stops: On my desktop, when I run a music app in Windows 10, say Plug radio or Tunein, it stops playing music after a second or two of being minimized. If I maximize, it starts playing again. If I change the volume with the keyboard, and the little pop up window with volume, artist,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 disable minimize if taskbar clicked