Windows 10: Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

Discus and support Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IamKangy, Sep 11, 2018.

1. IamKangy Win User

Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro.

When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening?

Thanks

:)

IamKangy, Sep 11, 2018
  2. calmat Win User

mouse stops scrolling

hi everyone

sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll.
    I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse
    it does the same thing.

Can anyone help with this problem

Regards

calmat, Sep 11, 2018
  3. mouse scrolling

Running Win 10 and recently auto scrolling on mouse & touchpad started (don't know what I did for that), can't get it to stop. In Control Panel - Mouse (or Device Manager), no device settings or options for scrolling listed anywhere. How do I get it to stop?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

randygobell, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Mouse Scroll Jumps

Hello Nate,

It is possible that the Vertical Scrolling is set to a higher numeric value. To assist you with your concern I would suggest checking the Vertical Scrolling to isolate the issue. Just follow these steps to isolate the issue.

• Press the Windows key and go to Settings.
    • Click Devices and go to Mouse.
    • Click on Additional mouse options.
    • Click on the Wheel tab.
    • Put a bullet on Roll the wheel one notch to scroll and change the numeric value to 2 or 3 (Depending on your preference.)
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Check if this will resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jay Jap, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser - Similar Threads - Stop Mouse Scrolling

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working: Hi I could really use some help with my mouse. I have a Samurai Black 3600 Optical Gaming Mouse. I've had it since June of 2019, and it's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know why but the scroll wheel just stopped working. If I leave it alone long enough, it...
  3. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  4. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  5. Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser: Hope someone can help this is very frustrating. I recently updated from Win 8 to Win 10 and I think (but not 100% sure) that it was at this time that I started getting the problem. When browsing and using the mouse wheel to scroll it scrolls much too quickly. One click of...
  6. Scrolling stops in browser window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling stops in browser window: I have a Dell Optiplex computer using two Dell 27" monitors, connected to the computer using the Display port connections. No matter which way I connect them, my right monitor is the main one. I have used the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel to identify the left display and...
  7. Mouse scroll stops working for no reason.Help!

Mouse scroll stops working for no reason.Help!: Hello. Sometimes the scrolling on my mouse stops working and i have to click the middle mouse button,to the circle with the arrows,and scroll a bit that way.After that it works fine for some time. Iv tried different browsers,uninstalling drivers,changing USB ports and of...
  8. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  9. mouse stops scrolling

mouse stops scrolling: hi everyone sometimes when I scroll down with my mouse it stops scrolling, if I press esc. button or the down arrow it starts to scroll. I am using an external mouse, but it happens with the mouse on the keyboard and if I try with another mouse it does the same thing....
  10. Mouse scroll stopped working

Mouse scroll stopped working: Suddenly the scroll wheel doesn't work. I've got a Dell 8500 PC, a Dell USB mouse and Windows 10. Everything has been fine, but suddenly the mouse is haywire. I tried updating my Dell drivers, checked the mouse settings in Windows 10 and turned off the "Scroll on inactive...