Windows 10: stop music during browsing

Discus and support stop music during browsing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I stop back round music during browsing selection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnCollins44, Jun 10, 2019.

1. stop music during browsing

how do I stop back round music during browsing selection.

:)

JohnCollins44, Jun 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 10, 2019
  4. 4tired Win User

stop music during browsing

Browse music by album (6280)

Hi,

I have 500 M4A songs in 30 albums on my memory card. They are well structured by album.

Launching Music Player only gives me a long alphabetical list of songs. It takes too long time to scroll and I cannot play a whole album.

Using Media Player instead is possible. I can browse memory card and open an album folder, select all songs and press Open. But this is a bad player that doesn't have the full functionality of Music Player, especially, you cannot lock the screen while playing
    a song!

Is there an update to Music Player available that allows to see albums instead of all songs? Do I have to manually define track lists for all my albums? What a stupid pain?

Every Music Player in the world can browse by album!

What to do?

Cheers

4tired, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

stop music during browsing

1. stop music during browsing - Similar Threads - stop music during

2. BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared randomly during internet browsing: I get the CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. I tried a few things on the internet, but they either didn't work or are not accessible:No new hardware or software installed, the latest thing I installed was a game and expansion a few days ago.Restart and continue does not...
  3. WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEB BROWSING BACKGROUND CONVERSATION AND MUSIC WON'T STOP PLAYING: Whenever I open up anything, ie: facebook, games, searches, anythingA conversation or music plays in the background. It reminds me of listening to old, old stories on the radio, and then for no reason, it plays music. The ONLY way to make it stop is to mute, but then I cannot...
  4. My PC stopped browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC stopped browsing: My windows 10 pc stopped browsing for some time now. It connects and disconnects withing seconds and when i check the connection status it reads, you are connected but cannot access the internet and at some other time it readsyou are connected to the internet, but it still...
  5. BSOD during games or internet browsing.

BSOD during games or internet browsing.: Hey, I have been getting some random BSOD for the last 5 days and have failed to fix it. These are the errors I have been getting. - system_service_exception (netio.sys) - system_service_exception - faulty_hardware_corrupted_page - memory_management The last 3 ones were...
  6. Bluescreen during browsing webpage

Bluescreen during browsing webpage: Hi, my PC get bluescreen for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when I browsing internet webpage. Previous bluescreen message is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, so I thought it is my PC network card driver problem, so I update the driver for Realtek network card driver downloaded...
  7. BSOD during web browsing in Chrome

BSOD during web browsing in Chrome: I just upgraded my platform (config below) about week ago, all listed components were new. After a couple of days I started to receive BSOD's (dump files attached). Till now I encountered them only during watching an online stream on twitch or a youtube video and web...
  8. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  9. W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape.

W10 BSOD while playing music, browsing, and running runescape.: https://i.imgur.com/imw7bvu.png Heres my speccy details. https://i.imgur.com/LPmcfyC.png This is the error I get when trying to upload the file. I am using a built in administrator account with UAC disabled and firewall disabled. 73839
  10. Audio Going To Sleep During Videos and Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Going To Sleep During Videos and Music: Since the last windows 10 update, my headset will lose audio even though it works flawlessly on a PC that is using the previous build of Windows 10. I have made sure it is not the headset and have also turned off anything that might be causing it to stop playing audio while...