Windows 10: stop my son receiving his own activity reports

Discus and support stop my son receiving his own activity reports in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are part of Microsoft family who sends me weekly emails of my kids activity in the xbox and windows 10. One of my kids receives his own activity... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarietaGarcia_Bajo, Oct 24, 2019.

1. stop my son receiving his own activity reports

We are part of Microsoft family who sends me weekly emails of my kids activity in the xbox and windows 10.

One of my kids receives his own activity reports and it is clogging his email and he doesn't need to received those.

My other kid doesn't receive them.

How can I stop my kid receiving all of those emails?

thanks

:)

MarietaGarcia_Bajo, Oct 24, 2019

2. Son's internet activity report not showing up even though it is on and everything else is showing up

I have activity reporting turned on my son's PC and I am getting emailed reports of his activity. However, about a month ago, it stopped reporting his web browsing activity. It shows he is using it but it comes up blank on what sites he visits. Yes he's
    using internet explorer and not another web browser.

Any suggestions?

Shaun792003, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Andre 202 Win User
    My son Surface Pro is not reporting activity

I have tried all of the steps outlined in the Q&A. I have verified from his Surface that my son is part of the family. I have restarted his Surface Pro, I have checked the Diagnostic on his Surface and it is set to full. I have selected in my account
    Activity Reporting ON and Weekly Reports ON. Nothing is showing in the activity report and I am not getting the weekly emails. Somehow, some of the settings set in family are working, for example he can't use Chrome or other browsers outside of Edge. Any idea
    on further steps to debug this are greatly appreciated.

Andre 202, Oct 24, 2019
  4. stop my son receiving his own activity reports

My son’s weekly activity report conceals part of information

Hi Dolly, please check if your son got access to an admin account on this PC. You can turn on the activity reporting for your child using the recent activity family settings.

Sign in using your adult account on the Family page, choose Activity near your son’s name and turn off/on your reporting.

I recommend that you refer to this forum article and follow the steps:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Also read this support article about fixing family activity reporting:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402677...

Nicky Radonskiy, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

stop my son receiving his own activity reports

1. stop my son receiving his own activity reports - Similar Threads - stop son receiving

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  4. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  6. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  7. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

8. My son cannot log into his PC.

My son cannot log into his PC.: We have tried resetting the password but that doesn't workHis PC is managed through Family. I don't know if this has an impact. I can log in without problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-cannot-log-into-his-pc/95e5ee6c-ef3b-4cf5-9379-88174ea235de
  9. moving my son off my computer on to his own

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    moving my son off my computer on to his own: My son just received his own computer. I have connected everything for his account to the new computer. I am trying to remove his account from my computer as he will no longer be using this computer. Is there a way to do that without removing him from my family account?...
  10. Why my son's activity report is empty?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why my son's activity report is empty?: Hi, I added my son to my family on Microsoft Account some years ago. I noticed, some weeks, ago that the page with his activities on Microsoft Family is constantly completely empty. See below: [ATTACH] My son uses Edge Chromium edition, office applications and a lot of...