Windows 10: Stop notifications while playing games

Discus and support Stop notifications while playing games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelenCm, Jul 3, 2019.

1. HelenCm Win User

Stop notifications while playing games

Hello,

How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end.

To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid of everything that I have to disable, not only in windows.

Thanks in advance

Helen

***Original title: Notification: while you were gaming ...............…***

:)

HelenCm, Jul 3, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Not getting notifications from apps windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to post in our Microsoft Community.

The application that you disabled are all default apps of Windows 10, that is why they are running in the background process.

To further isolate this issue, we would like to gather more information in order for us to provide the best possible resolution.

• What is the current build of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    • What type of game are your playing?
    • Do you check if your computer meets the minimum specs required for the game that you are playing?
    • Kindly check the game that you are playing if there is a setting that you need to enable in order for you to get notifications.

In the meantime, we suggest you check the link below for steps on how to get the notifications that you want.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

JericDale Ort, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Stop notifications while playing games

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Stop notifications while playing games

1. Stop notifications while playing games - Similar Threads - Stop notifications while

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. Critical_Process_Died while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical_Process_Died while playing games: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhV3K9czHjxshUdsgliSLPkHjXHd?e=Oa7pGQAbove is me dumb files when my laptop crashed while I am gaming. My laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 model. It might be caused by the driver but I dont know which driver is causing the crash as I run Driver...
  4. Wifi Adapter stops working while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter stops working while playing game: Whenever I tried to open game in My laptop, my wifi adapter stops working, it only stops while opening games, after troubleshooting and restart it works again, but can't play online games....
  5. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  6. Bluescreening while playing games.

Bluescreening while playing games.: Hello, Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this info on the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc83a4438d388,...
  7. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  8. Games Crashes While Playing

Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  9. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  10. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...