Windows 10: Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner

Discus and support Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When my screen goes to sleep, if Windows Media Player Library is open, it jumps up to the upper left hand of the screen. Never seen this on any of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kusaywa, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Kusaywa Win User

Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner

When my screen goes to sleep, if Windows Media Player Library is open, it jumps up to the upper left hand of the screen. Never seen this on any of my PC's. It is an Intel Graphics card. Is there a way to prevent this or reset WMP to its default size and position? Thanks

:)

Kusaywa, Apr 4, 2020
  2. JohnHine Win User

Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

OK done, I've updated my operating system to OS Build 14393.321.

Over the last 4 hours, I've only observed the cursor jump twice to the left upper corner. Compared to ever other second, I can live with that.

Thank you.

JH

JohnHine, Apr 4, 2020
  3. JohnHine Win User
    Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

SOLVED !! (Finally)

One of my 3 monitors is a touch screen (Viewsonic TD2420) and for some reason the upper left corner keeps triggering the cursor to jump to that spot. Unplugging the USB cable to that monitor has solved the problem.

Thank you everyone for your help.

JH

JohnHine, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner

Mouse is erratic at upper left corner

Hello!

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (i.e., updates, software installation)
    This has been happening since the Windows 10 update, no issues prior to the Windows 10 update

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    It has occurred non-stop since the Windows 10 upgrade, no issues prior to that upgrade.

• When did the issue first begin?
    After the Windows 10 update.

• To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
    I have found a work around by decreasing the resolution on my laptop to be at 1024x768 instead of the recommended 1366x768. I cannot increase resolution from 1024x768 without the mouse being erratic and uncontrollable in the upper left corner .

Meemmeem_811, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner

1. Stop or reset Windows Media Player from jumping to upper left corner - Similar Threads - Stop reset Media

2. How do I stop renamed files from moving to upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop renamed files from moving to upper left corner: A few months ago I switched to a new laptop, then immediately downloaded windows upgrade on it, so I don't know which factor causes this. But ever since, every time I rename a file on the desktop, windows immediately moves the file to the upper left corner of the screen, or...
  3. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  4. UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW: How do you remove this thing showing on the upper left of my screen, I dont have any third party apps installed, no Rainmeter or whatnots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upper-left-corner-floating-window/c031330f-533b-4473-9577-b25ceca7a946
  5. Extreme upper left corner of monitor

Extreme upper left corner of monitor: At the extreme upper left corner of the screen, there is a tiny white dot. When I put the mouse cursor on it, I get one of those spinning blue "waiting" circles... well, actually only a quarter of one of those as if the top and entire left part of the circle is outside the...
  6. Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.: How do I find "Disable internal pointing devices when external USB" on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-cursor-jumping-to-upper-left-corner/e064beb1-0ede-4e45-b512-6e381060b1d6
  7. pointer jumps to upper right corner

pointer jumps to upper right corner: My computer is a Surface Book 3 running the latest version of Windows 10. The pointer just started jumping to the upper right corner of the screen. It happens with the Arc Mouse or with the touch pad. If I disconnect the screen from the keyboard the mouse work fine, no...
  8. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  9. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...