Windows 10: Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts)

Discus and support Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Redrex003 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Redrex003, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts)

/u/Redrex003, Mar 29, 2020

2. Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar Only pops up in minimized Programs after i select Auto hide.

i selected the optoin Auto hide but when ever i am on a maximized program like chrome for example my taskbar does not pop up i have to minimize the program to get it to pop up and that gets anoying is there a way to make it pop up when ever i move my mouse down to it.

Epicfin123, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts)

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts)

1. Stop orange taskbar pop up? (Taskbar is on auto hide but pops on when programs have alerts) - Similar Threads - Stop orange taskbar

2. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  3. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  4. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  5. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  6. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows taskbar popping up because apps are turning orange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar popping up because apps are turning orange: I have been trying to solve this but nothing has worked. Whenever an app I'm using is trying to notify me, it will turn orange and pop up. I normally have the taskbar hidden so it only shows when I hover my cursor over the bottom of my screen. However, even when I make sure...
  8. Stop hidden taskbar popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop hidden taskbar popping up.: Hi All, I want to stop apps "Flashing" / notifiying me and making the taskbar auto popup. This gets very annoying and i would much rather go to the taskbar when I want not when it thinks I want to. Thanks 48612
  9. Taskbar Only pops up in minimized Programs after i select Auto hide.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Only pops up in minimized Programs after i select Auto hide.: i selected the optoin Auto hide but when ever i am on a maximized program like chrome for example my taskbar does not pop up i have to minimize the program to get it to pop up and that gets anoying is there a way to make it pop up when ever i move my mouse down to it. 6440
  10. HELP-- Stop Taskbar Popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP-- Stop Taskbar Popping up.: Hey Everyone I have a question for some help on something that is annoying me for a very long time. When i have a program open like Teamspeak or Discord and someone types something on chat you get a notification update and your taskbar pops up highlighting the icon...