Windows 10: Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

Discus and support Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop those Outlook Calendar icons from appearing every time I create a calendar item? I find them very annoying, plus it takes me extra time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LawrenceHedrick, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

How do I stop those Outlook Calendar icons from appearing every time I create a calendar item?

I find them very annoying, plus it takes me extra time to remove them.

Is it possible just to stop them once and for all?

:)

LawrenceHedrick, Sep 8, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing [​IMG]

DavidG, Sep 8, 2019
  3. San9 Win User
    iPhone calendar events not appearing in Outlook calendar

Hello, I am am using the Outlook app through a web browser and the iPhone 5s Calendar app.

On my iPhone 5s calendar app, I can see my Outlook calendar events immediately after adding a new event in the Outlook calendar through a web browser.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my iPhone calendar events to appear in my Outlook calendar. I can't use a locally installed iTunes to try and sync to a locally installed Outlook at a different workstation PC each time an event is added on my iPhone.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to get my iPhone Calendar events to appear in my Outlook Calendar? Many thanks.

San9, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Steve Fan Win User

Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing

1. Stop Outlook Calendar Icons from automatically appearing - Similar Threads - Stop Outlook Calendar

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Calendar: I read an article that stated that the calendar would be replaced with the Outlook Calendar in Windows 11. My laptop does not have Windows 11 on it but it switched from the original calendar application to the Outlook Calendar. How do I switch it back?...
  3. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  4. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  5. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  6. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: I am unable to see the Jewish holidays on my Outlook calendar. I have done the below and it does not work. Please assist me. Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Add holidays to your calendar in Outlook for Windows Click File > Options > Calendar. Under...
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  9. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...
  10. Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Calendar stopped working in 2014 Outlook: You should be able to help from McAfee and this is new. That is where I would start. Likely on their forum. The issue I've come across with McAfee is it can be quite aggressive. Aggressive is safe but can lead to set up issues. I use Norton. Some love Norton, some...