Windows 10: Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

Discus and support Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I stop my printer from printing 2 pages on one page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GilMiceli1, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

How do I stop my printer from printing 2 pages on one page?

:)

GilMiceli1, Sep 16, 2021

2. Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

ellellell1, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Southja Win User
    Epson printer prints pages without content

Hi,

I have an Epson 445 printer. It prints fine from PDF, screenshot and tablet. It has stopped printing Word Docs (Windows 10). It prints out a blank page. It does print out the test page OK. Seems to have happened after a Windows update? Frustrating, Any suggestions,
    please?

Thanks

Southja, Sep 16, 2021
  4. 3870x2 Win User

Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

Looking for a laser printer.. 400~ pages a month ?

There are many laser printers that print thousands of pages per cartridge. If you are printing as much as you say, it would be smart to invest in a laser printer.

HP CLJ 2605 if you need color.

There are probably good off-brand printers out there that are cheap.

3870x2, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

1. Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page? - Similar Threads - Stop printer printing

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  7. printer prints only one page

printer prints only one page: Printer prints one page only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-one-page/16244e87-8386-4c30-9ec1-575fb5c724a0
  8. Printer Prints Blank Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Prints Blank Pages: My printer works fine. I can print the reports off the printer and they print perfect. When I go to any Microsoft product and attemp to print it prints all blank pages. It seems to me the data is not getting to the printer. The wifi is fine because it sends the messgae to...
  9. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES: I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue....
  10. printing 2 pages on 1 page

printing 2 pages on 1 page: Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it. Thanks in advance Len 44868