Windows 10: Stop receiving emails to old email address

Discus and support Stop receiving emails to old email address in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pascal Le Flohic, May 31, 2019.

1. Stop receiving emails to old email address

Hi!

I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one.

i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the store for example) to my gmail address, not the outlook one which is the only mail i have in my account.

Any idea how to fix this?

Pascal.

***Modified title from: Change my mail address***

:)

Pascal Le Flohic, May 31, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 31, 2019
  3. _JP_ Win User
    Long delay in receiving email notifications

Confirmed. I received emails dating back to when I stopped receiving, Jun 3rd. Was something clogging it? *Stick Out Tongue Stop receiving emails to old email address :p

4. Stop receiving emails to old email address

How do i stop receiving email for every single post?

So.. how do i stop receiving email for every single post?

hivebattleii, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Stop receiving emails to old email address

1. Stop receiving emails to old email address - Similar Threads - Stop receiving emails

2. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  3. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

in Windows 10 Customization
    OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081
  4. remove old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove old email address: need assistance in removing an old email address from microsoft accounts after old email provider closed down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-email-address/5fae1829-8a83-4cb5-b8dd-d8868e58ebe8
  5. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  6. Email addresses

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email addresses: Recently changes from Windows 7 to Windows10 and now all of my email addresses and contacts have disappeared. How do I find them again?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses/39a22e1f-af51-46f8-bd27-b9ccfc35d616
  7. Email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email address: How do I allocate my email address to the Photo viewer. So can attach a photo to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/37d05dd8-beea-4138-8756-c645ddd07ba1
  8. email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email address: When I change an email address in "people" and then go to use it in "Mail" I get the old one. I check in "People" again and I get the new and all of the old email addresses. What's up Moved from: Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage...
  9. I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello, I just received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that my account is blocked and I should verify my account and then wait for their response. Normally I would ignore an email like that but the email has me doubting this one. The email is in...
  10. Email address

in Browsers and Email
    Email address: I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked. Any explanations please. Thank you Peter 47419