Windows 10: Stop receiving emails to old email address

Discus and support Stop receiving emails to old email address in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Pascal Le Flohic, May 31, 2019.

1. Stop receiving emails to old email address

Hi!

I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one.

i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the store for example) to my gmail address, not the outlook one which is the only mail i have in my account.

Any idea how to fix this?

Pascal.

***Modified title from: Change my mail address***

:)

Pascal Le Flohic, May 31, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 31, 2019
  3. _JP_ Win User
    Long delay in receiving email notifications

Confirmed. I received emails dating back to when I stopped receiving, Jun 3rd. Was something clogging it? *Stick Out Tongue Stop receiving emails to old email address :p

4. Stop receiving emails to old email address

How do i stop receiving email for every single post?

So.. how do i stop receiving email for every single post?

hivebattleii, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Stop receiving emails to old email address

1. Stop receiving emails to old email address - Similar Threads - Stop receiving emails

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  6. old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    old email address: I changed my email address yet I am still getting notifications re my old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/5a42b875-7232-4e29-94d6-918dbba48fbd
  7. old email address

old email address: Hello everyone, I struggle with technology. I'm wanting to remove an old email address. The old address was with our previous internet provider; after upgrading, I went with a gmail account. I can login into Microsoft, I just want the old address removed. How can I delete my...
  8. old email addresses

old email addresses: How do I delete old email addresses from the to drop down window? when I try to send an email. When I start typing an address old email addresses appear as choices and if wrongly chosen results in email not delivered to the proper person. My research showed this issue has...
  9. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: HOW DO I REMOVE AN OLD MS ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/69eb0a04-068a-4860-9b19-15a543b34e5d
  10. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081