Windows 10: Stop “remove previous Windows installations”

Discus and support Stop “remove previous Windows installations” in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, from what I understand after 10 days Windows 10 removes past feature updates to "save space". Is there any to turn it off or extend the 10 days? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by XXLMandalorian, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Stop “remove previous Windows installations”

So, from what I understand after 10 days Windows 10 removes past feature updates to "save space". Is there any to turn it off or extend the 10 days? I can only seem to find "how to remove updates" online. I did not see anything in Services that seemed like it would stop windows from deleting the updates and am not well versed in the registry. Does anyone know of any ways to stop windows from doing this?

:)

XXLMandalorian, Oct 27, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

3DMARK05 no install (remove previous version)

Just like the title says .I couldnt remove old install with add remove so I removed all folders and registry entries for 3DMARK05 but still same error remove previous version then the app stops the install . Big Time Bummer*Bang Head :banghead:

DRDNA, Oct 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Stop “remove previous Windows installations”

3DMARK05 no install (remove previous version)

Ok well I found the culprit...It was an add remove folder in the registry , I had deleted the entry for 3dmark05 but didn't delete the folder because it had some funky number name , but once I deleted that folder that was responsible for the add remove entry I was GOLDEN *Toast :toast: ..thanks for all the suggestions*Toast :toast: *Toast :toast: *Toast :toast: I now have it installed again !!!*Smile Stop “remove previous Windows installations” :)

DRDNA, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Stop “remove previous Windows installations”

1. Stop “remove previous Windows installations” - Similar Threads - Stop “remove previous

2. Removing Previous Windows installations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing Previous Windows installations: I have 4GB left on my primary C: drive and I want to free up space, I have used storage sense to see what is taking up the most data. Previous Windows installations is using 72.5GB, I want to know whether it is safe to delete this? I'm currently on Windows 10 and don't plan...
  3. Removing Previous Windows installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Previous Windows installations: I have 4GB left on my primary C: drive and I want to free up space, I have used storage sense to see what is taking up the most data. Previous Windows installations is using 72.5GB, I want to know whether it is safe to delete this? I'm currently on Windows 10 and don't plan...
  4. Removing Previous Windows installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to remove previous wind 11 installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove previous wind 11 installations: how to remove previous wind 11 installations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-previous-wind-11-installations/8490d5bb-c30b-4d45-9579-6aea83a2dfdb
  6. how to remove previous wind 11 installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove previous wind 11 installations: how to remove previous wind 11 installations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-previous-wind-11-installations/8490d5bb-c30b-4d45-9579-6aea83a2dfdb
  7. Removing leftovers from previous Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing leftovers from previous Windows 10 installation: Hello,I installed Windows 10 again because of some problems. I removed Windows.old folder from Storage Sense. But not everything is removed : For example, I found that I have some Autorun and Startup entries in the registry, in HKEY_USERS. I deleted some, but others are...
  8. previous windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    previous windows installation: is it safe to remove previous windows installations. Is there a way to find out what version of windows it refers to, or would it be safer to just back it up to a pen drive...
  9. removing Previous Window Installation and Temporary Windows Installati

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    removing Previous Window Installation and Temporary Windows Installati: My laptop was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I've decided to stay with Windows 10. So, is it safe to now delete the following folders (See image): - "Previous Windows Installation" folder - "Temporary Windows Installation" folder I think they include the...
  10. Windows won't start after removing previous windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't start after removing previous windows installation: Due to a reinstall my laptop had a dual boot system with windows 10 twice installed. Now I was finished with the migration and I used EaseUs Partition Master to remove the old partition and add the space to the new partition. But now my windows doesn't boot anymore. It gets...