Windows 10: STop SellIng My SUfF

Discus and support STop SellIng My SUfF in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey MicroSSoft C-c-can y-y-you stop selling what I go on to advertisers and other stuff. (Or add a button saying 'Nothing is being collected' in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoNameM8, Apr 17, 2019.

1. NoNameM8 Win User

STop SellIng My SUfF

Hey MicroSSoft C-c-can y-y-you stop selling what I go on to advertisers and other stuff. (Or add a button saying 'Nothing is being collected' in Diagnostics & Feedback thing.)

:)

NoNameM8, Apr 17, 2019

2. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 17, 2019
  4. STop SellIng My SUfF

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

STop SellIng My SUfF

1. STop SellIng My SUfF - Similar Threads - STop SellIng SUfF

2. Selling my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling my laptop: I have a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook laptop 6.00 GB Ram 64 bit OP System, which I want to sell. It is a few years old, buthardly used, and is in prestine condition. If I remove everything, I believe it will automatically install the Windows that itcame with when I purchased it...
  3. Selling my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selling my laptop: I have a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook laptop 6.00 GB Ram 64 bit OP System, which I want to sell. It is a few years old, buthardly used, and is in prestine condition. If I remove everything, I believe it will automatically install the Windows that itcame with when I purchased it...
  4. Selling my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. End of an era: Microsoft stops selling Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    End of an era: Microsoft stops selling Windows 10: The end of an era is upon us, as Windows 10 is slowly being retired after more than eight years of launch. Announced in 2015, the official retirement of Windows 10 is on October 14, 2025, and comes nearly ten years after its release on July 2015, when Windows 8 was under...
  6. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?: When I can afford it I am going to purchase a genuine retail key for Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft's website. How much longer will Microsoft continue to sell Windows 10 Pro?Many thanks...
  7. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?: When I can afford it I am going to purchase a genuine retail key for Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft's website. How much longer will Microsoft continue to sell Windows 10 Pro?Many thanks...
  8. Selling my PC to a friend.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Selling my PC to a friend.: I'm selling my PC to a friend, and buying a new one. My new one comes with a new license key for Windows 10. Is there anyway he can use the one that I have right now? Or would I have to remove it from my devices in my account and have him buy his own?...
  9. Selling my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Selling my computer: Afer I sell my computer, does the person who buys it have to buy another copy of windows 10 or can they reregister the one that is on there in their name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-my-computer/3efe334a-747b-48cc-ad0e-e23c8d249e8f"
  10. Selling my windows10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling my windows10 pc: I am selling my windows 10 pc and need to remove my user name at log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/selling-my-windows10-pc/67a1cbc5-705a-43d5-a71e-9480ce0fc7cd"