Windows 10: Stop Service

Discus and support Stop Service in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have uninstalled McAfee, but Its service is still running on my computer. Services's McAfee cannot stop, it shows "Access is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SOZD, Jul 20, 2020.

1. SOZD Win User

Stop Service

I have uninstalled McAfee, but Its service is still running on my computer. Services's McAfee cannot stop, it shows "Access is denided" Stop Service a219219d-360b-48e1-8da5-f80cf3bdec4a?upload=true.png Stop Service ca0e05ae-241b-4cd7-b13d-67df2bafacf8?upload=true.png Stop Service 309df5bf-a3c6-45ae-8791-bfec4f908d3a?upload=true.png Stop Service d0066745-c539-4aab-b06a-d19290227e54?upload=true.png

:)

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows Update - Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Nitya,

Upon analyzing the details and the troubleshooting steps you have done so far, we suggest that you
    manually reset your Windows Update Components
    by following these
    troubleshooting steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator

• Stop
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net stop wuauserv

• Net stop cryptSvc

• Net stop bits

• Net stop msiserver

• Rename
      SoftwareDistribution
      and
      Catroot2
      folder. To do this, type the following commands:

• Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

• Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

• Restart
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net start wuauserv

• Net start cryptSvc

• Net start bits

• Net start msiserver

• Restart
      your computer and try to
      install Windows Update.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards

Kem Mon, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Stop Service

Printer Spooler Service stops after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + letter 'R.'
    • Type "Services.msc" and hit OK.
    • Locate "Print Spooler" service.
    • Right click and select properties.
    • Stop the service.
    • Go to the "Recovery tab."
    • Set the "First Failure" and "Second Failure" to "Restart the Service."
    • From the Dependencies tab, ensure that RPC is turned on.
    • Apply changes.
    • Delete all the Print Job from C:\Windows\System32\Spool\Printers.
    • Press Windows key + letter 'R.'
    • Type "Services.msc" and hit OK.
    • Locate "Print Spooler" service.
    • Right click and select properties.
    • Start the service.
    • Apply changes and hit OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Stop Service

1. Stop Service - Similar Threads - Stop Service

2. Services stopped automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services stopped automatically: In my Windows Server 2016 Standard Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Services are stopped automatically .what is the cause for this?Even though I manually restarting those services, after some time those services are stopped automatically....
  3. Services stopped automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services stopped automatically: In my Windows Server 2016 Standard Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Services are stopped automatically .what is the cause for this?Even though I manually restarting those services, after some time those services are stopped automatically....
  4. Windows Update service status is "stopped", is this normal ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update service status is "stopped", is this normal ?: HiI checked the Windows Update in windows services, the Startup Type field is set to Manual and greyed out and I can't change the option say to Automatic if I want to. The Services Status is shown as "Stopped". Are these setups for Windows Update normal ? Will these setups...
  5. Windows Update service status is "stopped", is this normal ?

Windows Update service status is "stopped", is this normal ?: HiI checked the Windows Update in windows services, the Startup Type field is set to Manual and greyed out and I can't change the option say to Automatic if I want to. The Services Status is shown as "Stopped". Are these setups for Windows Update normal ? Will these setups...
  6. Windows Update service status is "stopped", is this normal ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.: Hello, I got this problem for a while but I've tried all things all this time but none worked... I tried changing the Registry, try to turn on the services, trying to enable the policy and etc. The thing is that I don't really know what to do anymore with it... Can you guys...
  8. Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.

Threat Service has stopped. Restart it now.: Hello, I got this problem for a while but I've tried all things all this time but none worked... I tried changing the Registry, try to turn on the services, trying to enable the policy and etc. The thing is that I don't really know what to do anymore with it... Can you guys...
  9. Dirac audio service stopped working everytime I open my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dirac audio service stopped working everytime I open my pc.: This is what it says in detail.Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\diracservice.inf_amd64_57204270d57a0492\DiracAudSrv.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: DiracAudSrv.exeApplication Version:...
  10. Dirac audio service stopped working everytime I open my pc.

Dirac audio service stopped working everytime I open my pc.: This is what it says in detail.Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\diracservice.inf_amd64_57204270d57a0492\DiracAudSrv.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: DiracAudSrv.exeApplication Version:...