Windows 10: Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

Discus and support Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.437 How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ncsercs, May 14, 2019 at 6:27 PM.

1. ncsercs Win User

Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC
    Version 1809 Build 17763.437

How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under 'This PC'.
    Thanks!

Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' [​IMG]

:)

2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows Explorer behaviour in the right pane - stop column jumping to the left

Hello,

Currently running applications on your PC may be one of the possible reasons why you're having this issue with your Windows Explorer. To better assist you, please answer the following:

• Which specific build and version of Windows are you using? To check, please click this
      link.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this happening to all files when selecting in columns?

Changing the view on your Windows Explorer may help in troubleshooting the issue. We suggest that you check this
    link, this page contains instructions on how to change the column settings in
    Windows Explorer.

3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

4. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Thema:

1. Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' - Similar Threads - Stop showing drives

2. Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC': Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.437 How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under 'This PC'. Thanks! [img] 132600
  3. File Explorer Navigation Pane shows hard drives twice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Navigation Pane shows hard drives twice: I have a new computer with Windows 10. in File Explorer the hard drives and the DVD drives appear twice. Once under "This PC" and then again at the same level as "This PC" following "Libraries". I don't recall this happening on my old computer which had Windows 10 also. Is...
  4. Showing Google Drive In Pc

Showing Google Drive In Pc: long story short i added the notes for google drive extention to cent browser and chrome so my notes can be automatically saved and synced across browsers. it's so easy i want to put a copy of documents on google drive and would like to see the drive when i click this pc....
  5. Why do my drives show twice?

Why do my drives show twice?: Can someone explain why my attached drives show twice? I only had this happen on one USB drive before the Windows 10 recent update, but now both external drives are repeated twice! (See attached) 30151
  6. Drives C and D showing up twice -- as K and L

Drives C and D showing up twice -- as K and L: Hello. I was automatically upgraded from Windows 8.1 last night to Windows 10 (64 bit). My main drives C and D are now showing up twice in Windows Explorer -- as K and L. This is confusing the heck out of my backup tool. How do I get rid of these second instances? The drive...
  7. Odd one Hard drive appearing twice in 'This PC'

Odd one Hard drive appearing twice in 'This PC': [img] [img] See Pictures, 'Local Disk E' appears twice at the side, not an issue, but I don't know why any ideas? 40043
  8. Explorer showing removable drives twice

Explorer showing removable drives twice: Hi guys, This is another minor annoyance. When I insert any removable drive (USB, SD cards, etc) the device shows up twice in Explorer. Once under "This PC" tree and the other as a device. See attached pic (USB Drive H): I remember hearing about this being the way it's...
  9. My PC Shows Twice in Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC Shows Twice in Homegroup: I just rejoined my dad's homegroup, but my computer appears twice... one with my MS account profile picture and name and one without either... but they both show the same folders, etc. Is it possible that the homegroup is picking up the local account I had prior to logging...
  10. file explorer shows usb drive twice

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer shows usb drive twice: hi, i have an annoying problem. when i plug a usb drive, the file explorer shows the same drive with the same drive letter twice. it's no big deal but annoying like i said.. how can i fix this 25514