Windows 10: Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

Discus and support Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.437 How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ncsercs, May 14, 2019.

1. ncsercs Win User

Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC
    Version 1809 Build 17763.437

How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under 'This PC'.
    Thanks!

Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' [​IMG]

:)

ncsercs, May 14, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows Explorer behaviour in the right pane - stop column jumping to the left

Hello,

Currently running applications on your PC may be one of the possible reasons why you're having this issue with your Windows Explorer. To better assist you, please answer the following:

• Which specific build and version of Windows are you using? To check, please click this
      link.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this happening to all files when selecting in columns?

Changing the view on your Windows Explorer may help in troubleshooting the issue. We suggest that you check this
    link, this page contains instructions on how to change the column settings in
    Windows Explorer.

Dyan Rey, May 14, 2019
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, May 14, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC' - Similar Threads - Stop showing drives

2. Why do I have my E drive listed twice one under C:\ drive and also under This PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have my E drive listed twice one under C:\ drive and also under This PC?: Is my E drive suppose to be under my C drive and also under This PC? Didn't know if they were the same or not?Thanks June https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-my-e-drive-listed-twice-one-under-c/4ccfd4af-ccd7-44e9-b841-49e6ebe804a7
  3. Why do I have my E drive listed twice one under C:\ drive and also under This PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have my E drive listed twice one under C:\ drive and also under This PC?: Is my E drive suppose to be under my C drive and also under This PC? Didn't know if they were the same or not?Thanks June https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-my-e-drive-listed-twice-one-under-c/4ccfd4af-ccd7-44e9-b841-49e6ebe804a7
  4. E Drive showing up twice under "This PC" in File Expolorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E Drive showing up twice under "This PC" in File Expolorer: So I use my C Drive mostly for games and other things as it is an SSD and my E drive is a hard disc drive. I move the location of some small files that don't require fast loading times like Pictures and Downloads in the E drive. Now for some reason it shows the E drive with...
  5. F drive shows up twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F drive shows up twice: My coputer is showing two F drives. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f-drive-shows-up-twice/4125481f-2b96-4858-b8c0-37f7420a3e90
  6. "Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC"

"Music" Library showing up twice under "This PC": I have encountered a strange problem with the file system in Windows 10. I was moving the locations ofDocuments, Pictures, Music, Videos, etc. to a spinning media drive to free up space on my 512 GB SSD when theMusic library suddenly showed up twice under "This PC" in theFile...
  7. External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in...

External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in...: External drives show twice in file explorer In Windows 10 external usb drives show twice in file explorer. Once under This PC and again under Desktop. How do eliminate one? According to support this isn't a flaw. I consider it to be a design flaw. The second appearance of...
  8. Same PC showing twice in under Devices in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same PC showing twice in under Devices in Microsoft account: Hello, Yesterday I've updated my windows from build 1803 to 1903. As I encountered some problems with Activation (Free Digital License) I have used slmgr.vbs /upk without writing down the Key(I thought I have it written down somewhere). I have tried to restore but couldn't...
  9. Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC'

Stop showing drives twice in column under 'This PC': Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.437 How do I stop the showing of these drives? It's redundant as they're already being shown under 'This PC'. Thanks! [img] 132600
  10. Explorer showing removable drives twice

Explorer showing removable drives twice: Hi guys, This is another minor annoyance. When I insert any removable drive (USB, SD cards, etc) the device shows up twice in Explorer. Once under "This PC" tree and the other as a device. See attached pic (USB Drive H): I remember hearing about this being the way it's...