Windows 10: Stop Showing This Depress Picture

Discus and support Stop Showing This Depress Picture in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I feel very uncomfortable and depress when i see this kind of depress and dark picture, stop show thia and if Window dont kniw what to shiw just dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wee123456789, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Stop Showing This Depress Picture

I feel very uncomfortable and depress when i see this kind of depress and dark picture, stop show thia and if Window dont kniw what to shiw just dont show any stupid picture!Stop Showing This Depress Picture [​IMG]

:)

Wee123456789, Jul 14, 2020

2. Spotlight only shows depressing pics

Spotlight keeps cycling through the same 8 or 9 depressing pictures. I've marked all of them as "Not a fan" repeatedly, but it won't give me any other pictures, just the same depressing, desolate, snow-laden landscapes over and over again. They're
    making me dread turning on my computer. I've seen screenshots of completely different sorts of images in Spotlight, but I seem to be stuck in one category. How do I get Spotlight to show me other pictures?

I Miss 8.1, Jul 14, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Jetster Win User

Stop Showing This Depress Picture

Ketamine unlocks secret of depression

But one of the listed side effects is depression?

Jetster, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Stop Showing This Depress Picture

1. Stop Showing This Depress Picture - Similar Threads - Stop Showing Depress

2. CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed: Hi, hoping someone can help please. When I hold SHIFT and CTRL, they don't register as staying pressed in Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631.I have tried a keyboard tester and this is the case with both left and right sets of the keys. While I keep my the key depressed...
  3. CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed: Hi, hoping someone can help please. When I hold SHIFT and CTRL, they don't register as staying pressed in Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631.I have tried a keyboard tester and this is the case with both left and right sets of the keys. While I keep my the key depressed...
  4. How to show a picture-on-picture folders

How to show a picture-on-picture folders: That was a question I needed answering.I went to 22h2, they automatically appeared,now back to 21h2, how do i show a picture in or on the plain vanilla folders....
  5. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.: When I fully open each picture, I can see it but would need to open thousands of the generic icons to find the correct picture. Thank you in advance. Example:...
  6. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.: When I fully open each picture, I can see it but would need to open thousands of the generic icons to find the correct picture. Thank you in advance. Example:...
  7. Pictures stopped showing the pix & shows same generic icon for each pix.

8. I'm depressed friends.

I'm depressed friends.: Hello, how can we add unattended programs to windows iso? I want to add chrome winrar office 2010 programs for automatic installation after unscheduled format. - - - Updated - - - I want it to install automatically after format that can help 163771
  9. Windows 10 Update Depression

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Depression: Hi , I want to talk about a matter that is My windows 10 update build version does not support my pentium dual core processor . So now what can I do ? ..... I already stop all kind of updates . I can not get any new features for blocking update .... Is there have any...
  10. Most of my pictures have stopped showing icons (previews of the pictures)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Most of my pictures have stopped showing icons (previews of the pictures): Most of my pictures have stopped showing icons (previews of the pictures) I have tried every "fix" that I can find by google and nothing has helped. I am using Windows 10. One site said Windows 10 is known for doing this. I tried clearing the cache. I made sure that the...