Windows 10: stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,...

Discus and support stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to stop the slideshow that takes over my computer. It show all my pictures but the only way to stop it presently is to shut down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cajbo, Feb 13, 2019.

1. cajbo Win User

stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,...

How to stop the slideshow that takes over my computer. It show all my pictures but the only way to stop it presently is to shut down.

:)

cajbo, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Stop photo slide show during sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

You may follow the steps mentioned below so that the slide show stop after 20 minutes:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type Screen saver and click on Change Screen saver.
    • Under screen saver - Wait- increase the minutes to 20.
    • Click OK and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 13, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    In Win Shows Off the 303 Type-C Chassis

In Win showed off a new variant of its 303 chassis, the 303 Type-C. As its name suggests, the case features a USB 3.1 type-C front panel port, backed by standard USB 3.0/3.1 headers, besides two each of USB 3.0/3.1 and USB 2.0/1.1 type-A ports; and standard HDA audio jacks. The case is otherwise identical to the original In Win 303, which it launched in May 2016.

stop slide show from over riding on my win 10.  If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,... 8d94aaf887bb_thm.jpg

btarunr, Feb 13, 2019
  4. stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,...

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,...

1. stop slide show from over riding on my win 10. If I don't keep the mouxe moving or typing,... - Similar Threads - stop slide show

2. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  3. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  4. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. My keyboard keeps typing nvbnvbnvbnvb over and over again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard keeps typing nvbnvbnvbnvb over and over again: I've tried all the fixes: 1. clean the keyboard external keyboard brand new so it's really not dirty / internal laptop keyboard is clean as well 2. uninstalled and rebooted 3. updated the drivers 4. updated malware/spyware software and run scans 5. turned computer off/on...
  8. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show: how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056
  9. win 10 background slide show

win 10 background slide show: I used to be able to select FOLDER And the slide show would include that folder plus all its sub-directories. but not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/win-10-background-slide-show/7cc25543-c455-491f-9a0e-09499412bf0e
  10. Unable to use slide show or move photos on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to use slide show or move photos on.: I have been taking lots and lots of photos from old prints and imported them onto my laptop. I've had hours of fun categorising them, the majority of which requiring new folders. When I open one particular folder and view full screen the forward and reverse arrows are non...