Windows 10: Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

Discus and support Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. ***Modified title from: Windows 10 mail folders ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Derf26, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Derf26 Win User

Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well.

***Modified title from: Windows 10 mail folders ***

:)

Derf26, Aug 12, 2019

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 12, 2019
  3. How to sync multiple Outlook Contacts folders & Groups - without Exchange

Thank you for the suggestion for a "paid" solution but this is a significant oversight that we really shouldn't have to "pay" for. My previous phone (iPhone) would natively sync multiple contact lists (from almost any source) and I didn't even have to tell
    it that I had multiple contact lists. As was stated above, some of us have business, personal, corporate, and just aquaintances that we sync via outlook on multiple devices. For my phone not to have that capability is unacceptable and considering how many
    corporate customers that we expect to cater to with this device as part of a "standard" platform is challenging at best.

MichaelAPrice, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

Email stopped downloading to folder

My email folder in Outlook.com stopped syncing Aug. 5, 2016. The IN box still downloads emails, but my main emails go to a specific folder. That is the one that stopped syncing. This is through Windows 10 Mail. How do I start syncing this folder?

PattyRenfro, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

1. Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices - Similar Threads - Stop syncing email

2. Can't sync emails to device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  3. Can't sync emails to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...
  4. one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing: HiI have a number of sub folders to my windows mail email account. All sync fine except one which has stopped showing the emails in it. If I enter my email address in the Search box they all download but when I come out of the folder and go in again they've all disappeared!...
  5. one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing: HiI have a number of sub folders to my windows mail email account. All sync fine except one which has stopped showing the emails in it. If I enter my email address in the Search box they all download but when I come out of the folder and go in again they've all disappeared!...
  6. Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop syncing OneDrive, then select which folders to sync: I have a new computer, which by default, decided to synch all of my folders 500GB to OneDrive. Quickly OneDrive ran out of space 5GB. So I followed the instructions to decide which folders to synch, and the App told me that no, I cannot do this until ALL the folders had...
  7. Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Email Folder for multiple email accounts: Since moving to Windows 10 on my desktop pc some years ago I have constantly tried to resolve the problem of having multiple email accounts Live, Outlook and Gmail and only wanting one folder system to save and store emails to eg the Live account. The previous Windows...
  8. Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives: Hi folks, I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how to make...
  9. OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices

OneDrive - Sync/Duplicate Desktops on Multiple Devices: My company recently switched from Syncplicity to OneDrive. Syncplicity would synchronize my desktops across multiple devices so if I added/modified a file located on Desktop A, it would sync and be added/modified on Desktop B. I would like to know if OneDrive can do this and...
  10. How do i sync emails/folders/contacts across multiple PCs?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i sync emails/folders/contacts across multiple PCs?: Hi all, A friend of mine needs to sync emails/folders/contacts across two Windows 10 PCs, like a cloud-based solution, such as Gmail. However, the mail app he uses needs to be recognized as the default mail app in Windows 10. My first thought is the Windows 10 Mail app, as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop syncing emails in outlook between two laptops

2. syncing multiple devices email

3. windows 10 mail will not stop synching

4. stop sinking of email,
  5. stop syncing email folders,
  6. how to stop syncing email to separate devices