Windows 10: Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

Discus and support Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well. ***Modified title from: Windows 10 mail folders ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Derf26, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Derf26 Win User

Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

How to keep Windows 10 mail folders on laptop only. Do not want them on my iPhone as well.

***Modified title from: Windows 10 mail folders ***

:)

Derf26, Aug 12, 2019

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 12, 2019
  3. How to sync multiple Outlook Contacts folders & Groups - without Exchange

Thank you for the suggestion for a "paid" solution but this is a significant oversight that we really shouldn't have to "pay" for. My previous phone (iPhone) would natively sync multiple contact lists (from almost any source) and I didn't even have to tell
    it that I had multiple contact lists. As was stated above, some of us have business, personal, corporate, and just aquaintances that we sync via outlook on multiple devices. For my phone not to have that capability is unacceptable and considering how many
    corporate customers that we expect to cater to with this device as part of a "standard" platform is challenging at best.

MichaelAPrice, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

Email stopped downloading to folder

My email folder in Outlook.com stopped syncing Aug. 5, 2016. The IN box still downloads emails, but my main emails go to a specific folder. That is the one that stopped syncing. This is through Windows 10 Mail. How do I start syncing this folder?

PattyRenfro, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices

1. Stop syncing of email folders on multiple devices - Similar Threads - Stop syncing email

2. OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync of Pictures library with multiple different folders: Hi, I have my pictures library set up across multiple folders. If i enable sync as described in https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sync-your-documents-pictures-and-desktop-folders-with-onedrive-d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057 only those that reside in the...
  3. Syncing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  4. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  5. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  6. email sync

email sync: Hello, I am having an issue with synching email. I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date. I have tried logging off and then logging back in and still no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. DH...
  7. Multiple emails

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple emails: This is really tricky to explain.I am using Outlook,when I send an email to person A and he replies,I get his reply but also the email that I sent.If after a week or two I have sent 5 emails I then end up with the 10 emails all showing. The last email I recieved I needed to...
  8. syncing emails

syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do? [Move...
  9. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...
  10. Desktop syncing across multiple devices (MS based)

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop syncing across multiple devices (MS based): Hi all Just wondering if its possible to make multiple devices desktops look the same. For example if you change your desktop on your PC it could be made to automatically change on your other devices. Regards Josh 11725

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop syncing email to separate devices