Windows 10: stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.

Discus and support stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems like the "Microsoft News Bar" just appeared one day, how I don't have clue, I'm a novice at 74 and would like to uninstall the app, ASAP. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanPlaczkiewicz, Jul 16, 2021.

1. stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.

It seems like the "Microsoft News Bar" just appeared one day, how I don't have clue, I'm a novice at 74 and would like to uninstall the app, ASAP. It seems to have a mind of it's own, like a annoying pop-up. My question is how to git rid of it off my computer, it showed up on the last update or so. But I didn't want it at all but with my basic computer knowledge I don't know where to go to achieve this process. I've tried a couple of avenues with no luck, thus this request for help, direction or whatever I have to do... Please advise, one of you knowledgeable, savvy computer wiz's please help

:)

AlanPlaczkiewicz, Jul 16, 2021
  2. jdz7t8 Win User

Buying a new laptop or desktop for gaming [help]

I want to buy either a new laptop or a new desktop for gaming. I want to run games smoothly and maybe even use it for some ps2 emulation. Could someone suggest either a laptop or desktop? I heard Alienware is expensive and over-rated. I was also told Sager laptops are good for gaming. I have about $1000-$1500 to spend on a new machine. Initially I was going to get a laptop but it seems like I would be able to get a more powerful desktop for the same price or less. Please advise. Please suggest a model/brand [desktop/laptop] that I could purchase because I don't think I know enough about computers to build one from scratch.

jdz7t8, Jul 16, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 16, 2021
  4. stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.

Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?.

1. stop the microsoft news bar, what do I have to do to uninstall off my desktop/laptop?. - Similar Threads - stop microsoft news

2. Hi, my laptop charging to 60% and stop. What do I do now what happen with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my laptop charging to 60% and stop. What do I do now what happen with my laptop.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-charging-to-60-and-stop-what-do-i-do/518732b6-ce01-48c8-930d-334e5c1283f6
  3. Hi, my laptop charging to 60% and stop. What do I do now what happen with my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my laptop charging to 60% and stop. What do I do now what happen with my laptop.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-charging-to-60-and-stop-what-do-i-do/518732b6-ce01-48c8-930d-334e5c1283f6
  4. I can't uninstall this program in my laptop, what do I need to do? Is there any way? I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall this program in my laptop, what do I need to do? Is there any way? I do...: I already uninstalled the whatsapp application, but the whatsapp web is still there. I want to remove it also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-this-program-in-my-laptop-what-do/f40cf0a1-14b4-46d5-ba5d-70dcd67a03ec
  5. I can't uninstall this program in my laptop, what do I need to do? Is there any way? I do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall this program in my laptop, what do I need to do? Is there any way? I do...: I already uninstalled the whatsapp application, but the whatsapp web is still there. I want to remove it also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-this-program-in-my-laptop-what-do/f40cf0a1-14b4-46d5-ba5d-70dcd67a03ec
  6. virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virtualbox is stopping me from updating my laptop what do i do?: I went to update my laptop and a new window opens and basically say this is what you need to do before you update your laptop. So it does its checking thing and it shows an application and its "VirtualBox" and it said I needed to manually uninstall it, so I went to go look it...
  7. How do I make the Microsoft news popup stop permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the Microsoft news popup stop permanently?: After last night's update, there is a news pop-up that runs on my screen that is very annoying. I see how to minimize it but I want it GONE. I don't want to see the news when I start up my laptop! When I right click on the task bar, I do not get the News and Interests option....
  8. How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?

How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar?: How do I turn off Microsoft News Feed in taskbar? All the on-line help says go to Edge menu bars and click on "custom" but there is no "custom" button....
  9. How do I turn off microsoft news alerts?

How do I turn off microsoft news alerts?: Title. They are very intrusive and annoying...how do I disable this "feature"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-news-alerts/17a931fb-a945-4a37-a2ec-f3f59db329a1
  10. I have lost my icons, including my desktop icon. What do I do?

I have lost my icons, including my desktop icon. What do I do?: I need help with loss of icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-icons-including-my-desktop-icon/052a6c8f-fe51-481c-b54e-68455c9a1611