Windows 10: Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

Discus and support Stop trying to fix what isn't broken! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What did you put in the latest update that is causing my computer to crash every time a YouTube video plays? Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JL927, Jul 3, 2019.

1. JL927 Win User

Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

What did you put in the latest update that is causing my computer to crash every time a YouTube video plays? Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

:)

JL927, Jul 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 3, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Stop trying to fix what isn't broken!

1. Stop trying to fix what isn't broken! - Similar Threads - Stop trying fix

2. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  3. help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help fixing broken icons on windows 10 tryed everything: thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-fixing-broken-icons-on-windows-10-tryed/cc4064b6-0b34-4a5e-8525-58a10cd6b6f5
  4. D-drive broken - isn't being fixed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D-drive broken - isn't being fixed: I had a corrupted file in my D: drive, my own fault, but the cause is in the past now -- looking for solutions.I tried everything to delete the file, but when nothing was working, my last ditch effort was to get my computer to fix the drive. I went into cmd, ran the correct...
  5. D-drive broken - isn't being fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D-drive broken - isn't being fixed: I had a corrupted file in my D: drive, my own fault, but the cause is in the past now -- looking for solutions.I tried everything to delete the file, but when nothing was working, my last ditch effort was to get my computer to fix the drive. I went into cmd, ran the correct...
  6. D-drive broken - isn't being fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  8. why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does windows feel obligated to fix what is not broken?: I was happy with the security of MY computer, but now I'm spending hours trying to reverse security measures I don't want? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-feel-obligated-to-fix-what-is-not/342a6574-a8a7-44e1-9607-d7b32c568c39
  9. Windows 10 September cumulative updates: What’s fixed and broken

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 September cumulative updates: What’s fixed and broken: With the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft has redesigned the Windows Update schedule and how your devices are updated. On every second Tuesday, new cumulative updates are shipped as part of the “Patch Tuesday” release to solve some nagging problems and security...
  10. Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I hate Windows, I hate outlook, I almost hate Skype my life line...........but finally got that problem worked out...........hopefully. Seriously, who is making the decisions? Walk in there right now and slap them. I get updates and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. business mistakes of trying to fix what isnt broken