Windows 10: Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

Discus and support Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I like being on 1909 and you have intentionally gone out of your way to make it as hard as possible for me to stop you from forcing yourselves onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by darmlink, Aug 13, 2022.

1. darmlink Win User

Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

I like being on 1909 and you have intentionally gone out of your way to make it as hard as possible for me to stop you from forcing yourselves onto my computer. I do not consent to this. I have deleted all update tasks. Disabled the windows update service. Disabled them all in group policy.Yet somehow, through some magic, your malware just recently has started making its way onto my computer. I have constantly deferred updates.And right now, windows is in violation of my group policy by having "update and shut down" as the default while i have that disabled.You broke my laptop and I lost all o

:)

darmlink, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

stop forced updates

Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren
    play and some shopping just to browse. I have a much newer and better pc that I use for important business and personal contacts.

Even the list of questions allowed are maddening.

Please help me to find a setting, to stop updates if there is a way to refuse updates. Otherwise this thing is flying out the window today along with every other hp product I own.

horacepickel, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

1. Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer - Similar Threads - Stop trying force

2. Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer: I like being on 1909 and you have intentionally gone out of your way to make it as hard as possible for me to stop you from forcing yourselves onto my computer. I do not consent to this. I have deleted all update tasks. Disabled the windows update service. Disabled them all...
  3. Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop trying to force your malware updates on my computer: I like being on 1909 and you have intentionally gone out of your way to make it as hard as possible for me to stop you from forcing yourselves onto my computer. I do not consent to this. I have deleted all update tasks. Disabled the windows update service. Disabled them all...
  4. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates: Hey ya' all. I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for no reason in a few months). Next, I'd like to stop these forced updates. I find them kind of invasive and would prefer things...
  5. Forced update wiped my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced update wiped my computer.: I just booted up and found that Microsoft did a forced update that wiped my computer clean. It is now like an out of the box brand new computer save for virus software, quicken, and turbo tax. No pictures, no files, my business is gone, no favorites. Nothing. Any suggestions?...
  6. Your forced update ruined my computer!

Your forced update ruined my computer!: I have the blue screen of death, This is fraud, I did not want the update! My computer was fine prior to the update! I gather the "fix" is to purchase yet another window based computer, to download some fix for your forced update! No Way! I went out and got another...
  7. My computer is forcing an update on me

My computer is forcing an update on me: Yesterday I was prompted to do a windows update by my computer, so i installed the update and then after the update all my games were running at 0 fps in comparison to the usual 20 - 30. so i uninstalled the update and evrything was fine again. But today when i tried to...
  8. Forced update bricked my computer...

Forced update bricked my computer...: So, I had some work I was doing up on my computer, work I had taken all day to complete. I was away for a short time, and got hit by the forced windows update. I come back and it says the update was "27%" complete. An hour later, still at 27%. It was hung. I rebooted the...
  9. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  10. Malware on My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware on My Computer: Hi Community, I have a very persistent virus on my computer masquerading as a web browser and PDF reader. I was hoping someone here would be able to help me with removing this and preventing it from returning again. This malware constantly changes my personal preferences...