Windows 10: Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search

Discus and support Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Everything Search set to run as Administrator. How can I stop the UAC popup every time I start it without turning off UAC? On a more generic... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ztruker, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Ztruker Win User

Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search

I have Everything Search set to run as Administrator. How can I stop the UAC popup every time I start it without turning off UAC?

On a more generic level, how can I tell UAC to allow any specific program to run as Administrator without bothering me with the annoying popup?

:)

Ztruker, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Try here:

Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 16, 2019
  4. lain01 Win User

Help to stop windows 10 search box constantly popping up

Hi Edwin,

Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion however, I have already turned cortana off, but the search box pops up instead and I can't figure out how to stop this. Do you know?

Thanks

lain01, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Stop UAC from popping up every time I start Everything Search - Similar Threads - Stop UAC popping

2. Strange blue screen every time I start up PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange blue screen every time I start up PC: Every time I start windows up I am faced with the blue screen in the picture provided. All I have to do is right click then choose personalise and it goes back to normal but I want to know what is causing this. I have attached a screenshot of my general spec too. Any help...
  3. Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to stop the windows 10 notification center from popping open every time I...: This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution. I don't want to completely disable the notifications...
  4. Stop Cortana From Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Cortana From Popping Up: Cortana continually pops up when I'm using the track pad on my Lenovo Ideapad. I usually use one finger to move the cursor and a second finger to click the left button. When I click Cortana pops up and the click does not execute. Then I have to click away to get Cortana to go...
  5. Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface: I am in very desperate needs and I keep trying to talk to a representative A.K.A (a real life person) so i can close Skype because every time i shut down my surface it pops up when i turn it back on and sign in. * Moved from MSN * Original title: MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...
  6. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734
  7. UAC keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC keeps popping up: I've had this annoying problem since the last windows update, UAC keeps popping up every time I try to change windows settings. I've tried changing the UAC settings but the only one that works is to turn it off completely, which I'd rather not. I am logged in to an admin...
  8. Stop Cortana from popping up

Stop Cortana from popping up: Cortana constantly pops up without being prompted. Even when I just want to click on an app in the taskbar to bring it into focus. My habit of browsing is to use one finger to move the mouse on the touchpad and one finger resting on the left click button. I've gone into my...
  9. UAC query every time I open Word

UAC query every time I open Word: I have Office 365 and Windows 10. Every time I open Word 2013 I get the UAC query. Is there any way to get this to stop? It doesn't happen with any other Office apps. 16068
  10. UAC Query Every Time I Open Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    UAC Query Every Time I Open Excel: Since I upgraded to Win 10 I get a UAC query every time I open Excel. How can I make it stop that behavior? 14225