Windows 10: Stop Updates Win10MAN or WAU?

Discus and support Stop Updates Win10MAN or WAU? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; OK, I am on Windows 10 PRO 1909. I see that WAU just had an update to 2.5 and see that it does not actually install. I like that. WU10MAN has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MPSAN, May 28, 2020.

1. MPSAN Win User

Stop Updates Win10MAN or WAU?

OK, I am on Windows 10 PRO 1909. I see that WAU just had an update to 2.5 and see that it does not actually install. I like that. WU10MAN has a Portable version but not much is said there. WAU looks better, I guess, but wonder what users on the FORUM think.

Thank You as always...

:)

MPSAN, May 28, 2020
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, May 28, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, May 28, 2020
  4. MPSAN Win User

OK, I am on Windows 10 PRO 1909. I see that WAU just had an update to 2.5 and see that it does not actually install. I like that. WU10MAN has a Portable version but not much is said there. WAU looks better, I guess, but wonder what users on the FORUM think.

Thank You as always...

MPSAN, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Stop Updates Win10MAN or WAU? - Similar Threads - Stop Updates Win10MAN

2. STOP UPDATES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP UPDATES: HOW DO I DISABLE UPDATES IN WIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-updates/ab02eca2-9b19-4736-acc0-5612af13aabb
  3. Stop updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stop updates: How to stop Windows 10 updates forever 179415
  4. Stop Updates?

Stop Updates?: Hey Guys, Quick Question, is there a quick way to stop WIN 10 from doing "Auto Updates" ? Looked around and there is no option in settings or in control panel. TIA 177233
  5. WAU Manager says "Install in Progress" days later ?

WAU Manager says "Install in Progress" days later ?: Cumulative updates (for 2004) 2020-10, 202-11 and 2020-12 all state "Install in Progress" in update history. On the other hand, WAU Manager also says "You're up to Date" ! That's all very strange - any ideas what it means please ? 171007
  6. Stop updates

Stop updates: Hi, I would like to know how I can STOP Windows 10 updates...I know that I can delay them but I want to STOP Windows from updating. How can I prevent updates? thanks Jerry...
  7. Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com)

Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com): Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1139 Re: Seeking Advice Using WAU Manager (by carifred.com) Howdy Folks, *Smile 1. The "Hide Selected button" is *turned off*/*doesn't work* and online help doesn't give me any information. What might I be missing? 2. I unexpectedly...
  8. WAU Manager question. KB4571756 shows as "Install in progress?

WAU Manager question. KB4571756 shows as "Install in progress?: Via the normal Windows update, I see KB4571756 as "successfully installed", yet in WAU Manager, the same update shows as "Install in progress". Is this a normal glitch, or something I should be concerned with? [img] 164114
  9. WAU Mananger - What exactly can it do and not do?

WAU Mananger - What exactly can it do and not do?: Windows 10 Home 1909 I've recently started using Windows 10 and paused updates for as many days as I could. I also installed WAU Manager which I thought (perhaps it does?) would completely stop Windows automatically updating. I read some other threads and it seems that WAU...
  10. WAU Manager reliability and function

WAU Manager reliability and function: I have a Win10 based server with a Parity Storage Space having a lot of data on it. I have read the latest Win10 update destroys a storage space of that type. I am planning to use the WAU Manager (Carifred.com) on the server and the clients. How would I confirm positively...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win10man