Windows 10: STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF

Discus and support STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am sick to **** death now of you updatimg windows and it breaking my laptop!!!! I had windows updates disabled and yet it somehow re enabled itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lea-onaOxley, Oct 5, 2019.

1. STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF

I am sick to **** death now of you updatimg windows and it breaking my laptop!!!!

I had windows updates disabled and yet it somehow re enabled itself after a few hours and automatically updated when the laptop was idle.

I DO NOT WANT TO UPDATE WINDOWS!!!!

STOP FORCING ME TO UPDATE!

im not going to explain my problems again since theres questioms on it from October last year and also a few week back.

How do i PERMANENTLY DISABLE windows updates!?

I don't want no stupid work around i just want it to stop once and for all because you havent let out any good update since you broke it a year ago!

You shouldn't be alowed to force people into stuff they dont want. Its absolutely disgusting im having to write about thos yet again!!!

:)

Lea-onaOxley, Oct 5, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Civ IV on latest update of W10

Just so I understand correctly, you are suggesting that:

(a) I uninstall the game (which worked previous to the latest W- Nov. 17 - 10 update) from my computer;

(b) that I reinstall the game; and

(c) if it works, the turn off all further updating of Windows 10 on the computer.

Do I have that correctly?

May I ask a related question: Is it possible to roll back the latest W10 update(s) and stop all future updating?

JohnLicharson, Oct 5, 2019
  4. STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF

1. STOP UPDATING ME WHEN IVE TURNED IT OFF - Similar Threads - STOP UPDATING IVE

2. Stop laptop display turning off when closing lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop laptop display turning off when closing lid: Hi,I have a laptop connected to an external display via HDMI.I want to stop the laptop display turning off when closing the lid and everything moving to the secondary monitor.If I had a single monitor it's easy enough to stop the display turning off when closing the lid...
  3. Stop laptop display turning off when closing lid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop laptop display turning off when closing lid: Hi,I have a laptop connected to an external display via HDMI.I want to stop the laptop display turning off when closing the lid and everything moving to the secondary monitor.If I had a single monitor it's easy enough to stop the display turning off when closing the lid...
  4. why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off: why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-bluetooth-turn-off-when-windows-updates/937151b1-7468-4c43-80b3-e6c307153569
  5. why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off: why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-bluetooth-turn-off-when-windows-updates/937151b1-7468-4c43-80b3-e6c307153569
  6. why does bluetooth turn off when windows updates turn off

7. Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off

Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off: Hello, I am trying to record video from my webcam while my monitor is turned off but everytime i turn off my monitor, the webcam turns off aswell. How do I fix this issue?...
  8. computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is turning off and on Ive tryed to refresh and it freezes: windows 10 is running its a hp pavilion 23 amd a6 all in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-turning-off-and-on-ive-tryed-to/6545e55f-80a6-4c81-880f-67a18d5e9887
  9. stop proxy turning off automatically?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stop proxy turning off automatically?: How do I stop proxy turning off automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/stop-proxy-turning-off-automatically/ec5fdaf2-1ab4-433f-b4bd-adab24a0ff99
  10. Skype Shows Me as Online When Computer Turned Off

Skype Shows Me as Online When Computer Turned Off: , do you have a smartphone with your Outlook.com added on it, in an email client application or maybe even in Skype app for that phone? I had a similar issue some time ago, then realized that I always kept a browser open in background on my phone with two tabs always open,...