Windows 10: Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and...

Discus and support Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and Microsoft will be a causeffectist bank so stop wasting brain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ibrahimbrammaha, May 3, 2020.

1. Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and...

Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and Microsoft will be a causeffectist bank so stop wasting brain cells and preinstall into new Microsoft users visual studio, WinDbg, SysInternals, programming languages with best IDEs, edX, Coursera, Elsevier, Code.org, and other free openly accessible accurate educational apps not wasting brain cells unlike Netflix and improves free education providers' traffic

:)

ibrahimbrammaha, May 3, 2020

2. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 3, 2020
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 3, 2020
  4. Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and...

Upgrade or $$$ waste?

And a price cut next month
    Hal24: Where are you located? States or....?

MxPhenom 216, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and...

1. Stop wasting my computer with brain cell wasting apps like Netflix and fiction games, and... - Similar Threads - Stop wasting computer

2. BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop: Hello,I have reset my PC through window setup options:Settings > Recovery PC > delete all data and re-install window 11 from the local memory.After all data were deleted and the process did its actions, the system rebooted ask me the BitLocker Code. no other options...
  3. BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop: Hello,I have reset my PC through window setup options:Settings > Recovery PC > delete all data and re-install window 11 from the local memory.After all data were deleted and the process did its actions, the system rebooted ask me the BitLocker Code. no other options...
  4. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update waste my PC: I got a cumulative update today and I installed it properly when it boots up it restarted right away and now im stuck with a repair loop I cant get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-waste-my-pc/6eaa8449-fe0e-45b6-a160-84386a382cf8
  5. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update waste my PC: I got a cumulative update today and I installed it properly when it boots up it restarted right away and now im stuck with a repair loop I cant get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-waste-my-pc/6eaa8449-fe0e-45b6-a160-84386a382cf8
  6. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 200 gigabytes of storage wasted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    200 gigabytes of storage wasted: So recently my ssd broke, which had the xbox app installed. The xbox app had halo MCC Skyrim and fallout 4 in it, the games were downloaded on a seperate tb hdd. Later my ssd broke, so i had to re-install the xbox app. Once I did, the app didnt recognize the games, the app...
  8. Stop me from wasting time on defender offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop me from wasting time on defender offline: Hi. Specs are asus core i7 premium laptop only around 10 years old. Was win7 pro. Upgraded to win 10 home about a year and and half ago. My mission was to eventually eliminate any issues left over after the original upgrade. And probably I chased some ghosts and caused some...
  9. Stop me from wasting time on defender offline

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop me from wasting time on defender offline: Hi. Specs are asus core i7 premium laptop only around 10 years old. Was win7 pro. Upgraded to win 10 home about a year and and half ago. My mission was to eventually eliminate any issues left over after the original upgrade. And probably I chased some ghosts and caused some...
  10. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8