Windows 10: stop window automatic resize

Discus and support stop window automatic resize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to stop window resize. I cannot find Multi Task on Control Panel.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HHuyler, Aug 16, 2021.

1. HHuyler Win User

stop window automatic resize

I want to stop window resize. I cannot find Multi Task on Control Panel.

:)

HHuyler, Aug 16, 2021

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 16, 2021
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile stop window automatic resize :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 16, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. stop window automatic resize - Similar Threads - stop window automatic

2. Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2: I am using Windows 11 22H2 version. I am trying to figure out how to disable the automatic resizing of adjacent windows. The option used to be, "When I resize a snapped window, simultaneously resize any adjacent snapped window" As shown in my screen grab, this option no...
  3. Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Automatic window resizing in Windows 11 22H2: I am using Windows 11 22H2 version. I am trying to figure out how to disable the automatic resizing of adjacent windows. The option used to be, "When I resize a snapped window, simultaneously resize any adjacent snapped window" As shown in my screen grab, this option no...
  4. Windows 11: Disable Automatic Resizing of "Snapped Windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Disable Automatic Resizing of "Snapped Windows": I have recently updated from Windows 10 to 11. On Windows 10, I had to manually select to disable the feature that would resize two windows when I wished to only resize one I do prefer an active window to overlap an inactive one, most of the time. On Windows 10, the option to...
  5. Windows 11: Disable Automatic Resizing of "Snapped Windows"

Windows 11: Disable Automatic Resizing of "Snapped Windows": I have recently updated from Windows 10 to 11. On Windows 10, I had to manually select to disable the feature that would resize two windows when I wished to only resize one I do prefer an active window to overlap an inactive one, most of the time. On Windows 10, the option to...
  6. Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing: Hello,Occasionally, when I wake my laptop up from Sleep Mode, windows will randomly resize and move through out the screen. Please see the attached picture for an example. Before I put my laptop on Sleep Mode, all three Sticky Notes were the same size as "Note A" and "Note...
  7. Photos app automatically resizes to small

Photos app automatically resizes to small: and when I go into Settings the only options are Small and Custom...how to choose large as a default? (I have many screen captures of text I want to be able to read). thanks W10 Pro 178474
  8. windows automatically resizing when dragged win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows automatically resizing when dragged win10: When I drag a window it automatically resizes to full window. I have tried the options regarding snap that I have seen on lots of answers but it does not work. I have tried a different mouse, changed the settings etc, but it still happens. Does anyone have an answer to...
  9. Windows Automatically Resizing After Full Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Automatically Resizing After Full Screen: After I exit certain games that operate in full screen mode, the surrounding window sizes of other applications (such as Windows Explorer) are drastically reduced, forcing me to manually resize them. I have an HP Omen desktop with a Nvidia GTX 1060 graphics card, connected...
  10. Need to stop application windows moving and resizing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need to stop application windows moving and resizing: Im running 3 monitors. When windows goes to sleep and wakes all the open applications are moved between displays and resized. I've google'd and found some topics but, with no resolution. I'd like to be able to pin/stick an application to a display. One monitor is just a 7"...