Windows 10: Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5%

Discus and support Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically what the title says, is there any way to stop windows shutting down at 5%. It's very annoying when I'm working on a word document and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/colmoriordan194, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5%

Basically what the title says, is there any way to stop windows shutting down at 5%. It's very annoying when I'm working on a word document and suddenly my laptop decides to shut down.

submitted by /u/colmoriordan194
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/colmoriordan194, Sep 5, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 5, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5% :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 5, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5%

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5%

1. Stop windows 10 automatically shutting down at 5% - Similar Threads - Stop automatically shutting

2. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  3. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  4. How to stop windows from automaticly shutting down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows from automaticly shutting down?: So I want to keep my computer running 24/7, no updates, no restart, nothing. It keeps on popping up windows restarting in 10 minutes and I use "shutdown -a" but that gets me so far. All my power setting are never going to sleep or turning off. Is there anything I can do for...
  5. How to automatically shut down a window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to automatically shut down a window: I use jazzradio.com to play jazz on my PC. I have the basic subscription which, after some period of time, stops the music and prompts me if I want to upgrade to Premium. The prompt has an "X" in the upper right corner of the prompt. Since I don't want to upgrade, I click on...
  6. Window 10 shuts down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 shuts down automatically: Hello, Microsoft Engineers! My PC running on Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I am fed up from it. Please give permanent solution for it. Hope you will give me suitable solution immediately and no false promises....
  7. Windows Shutting Down Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Shutting Down Automatically: Hi. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5547, and lately I've been having a problem with it. Around half the time I'm entering in my password the computer shuts down by itself. I've been having this issue for about a year now. I'm not sure if this is a problem from windows or from the...
  8. Laptop shutting down automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down automatically: My Asus laptop has just started shutting down on it's own while I am still using it. Can someone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shutting-down-automatically/021eaee6-0b80-4784-b33b-7a7205b1a69a
  9. Automatic shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic shut down: Since recent updates my computer will automatically lose the screen and has to be restarted. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for occurances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shut-down/ed48e7ad-7223-4c82-bbc2-8a7a77185a97
  10. Windows 10 automatically shutting down (unwanted)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatically shutting down (unwanted): Hiya guys, New to forums, not sure exactly where I would post this question. I've recently built a new PC and it's up and running straight away with no issues, the only things I moved from my old PC were my SSD+HDD and my graphics card, which i'm upgrading when I get...